What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello friends!,

I'm happy to be able to offer you seed of the elegant sundew, D. Venusta...harvested this April. I will either trade the seeds or let you send a type of SASE for them. The packs have ~50+ seeds in them. They don't need stratification and are ready to grow. To sow, just put the seeds on a pot of moist CP media. Cover the pot and put it under lights. This sundew is one of my personal favorites! Here is CP Plantaholic's D. Venusta Caresheet

If you want to trade for these seeds, please PM me. I would rather trade than give them away...but I offer both options. I'm currently looking for NA sundew seed and other sundew seed. Thanks for your consideration! :hail:

Here are what the plants look like that they came from:

D_+Venusta.jpg

SASE instructions--for a regular SASE, just to get a feel for it.
NOTE: This SASE requires that you include an additional stamp for each packet to compensate for shipping-related expenses. I would not be able to do this without the stamp.

This is NOT free. Required items below:

• 2 envelopes, one to send the second one that I will send to you.
  • 3 stamps @ $ .44 a stamp (regular .44 cent stamp or those first class forever ones.) I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER DOWN

In all, you will spend no more than $1.50 to get a good number of seeds. It should take less than 10 minutes to complete the SASE.

Rules​
  • You must do the SASE correctly. The second envelope MUST be filled out and stamped so all I have to do is insert the seeds, lick it, and mail.
  • Aside from the 2 stamps required for shipping, you MUST enclose a third one for me! This compensates for packing materials, PO box costs, and transportation. (Recently, it also covers a warranty since the PO isn't very reliable right now...if you don't get your seeds I'll probably send them to you if you PM me your address.)
  • If EITHER condition is not met, you won't get any seeds. If you are concerned that I will not send anything to you even if you do it right, look at my profile. I am reputable.
  • You should also include a slip of paper telling me the "SASE" is for D. Venusta seed so you don't wind up with capensis seed! :-)) I mean this. There have been mix-ups!

If you want two packs, put your name down twice and include two extra stamps in the same "SASE". Don't hesitate to take up a spot (or two).

With that said, post, then PM me for my address. I will not do it for you!

You guys know what to do :boogie:

Current Round:

None at the moment. If you want the seed, then let me know by posting in this thread. If at least 3 people post then I, or another member, may add yet another round.

Member Not a Number generously offered to continue this SASE and was the last person to offer seeds. :hail:

Old Round(s)

Round 4

Member Not a Number generously offered to continue this SASE. His conditions were as follows:

SASE US only. Let's close this round off at ten people. Then you can PM me for the address to send your SASE. I'll mail them out at the same time so they won't be mailed until I get a SASE from everybody. Slackers handles will be posted and I'll leave it up to peer pressure to get them to send their SASE.

1. Sundrew
2. jcal
3. pearldiver
4. swamp thing
5. shortbus
6. aperture
7. millipede
8. jwbates26
9. Duffman
10.land_pro

Round 3:

1. skm0308
2. allegedhuman
3. jm82792
4. Flytraplady5
5. Jafvortex93
6. NAICH(again)
7. dustin
8. dewy
9. Hermopolis
10. FlyedPiper

Round 2:

1 gr8oz
2 IronTom
3 SGcvn69
4 millipede
5 Zhilin
6 The Griffin
7 Spintix
8 Jag
9 billylh
10Anonymous

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid
7 Drew
8 JAG
9 Swampdonkey
10 jafvortex93

Last edited:
Pmed!

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 Raven01000

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 Raven01000
5 vbkid

Raven01000, you bumped out limeslide!

Haha...Sorrry about that limeside! You must have posted after I refreshed the page ;) I fixed it.

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid
7 Drew

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid
7 Drew
8 JAG

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid
7 Drew
8 JAG
9 Swampdonkey

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid
7 Drew
8 JAG
9 Swampdonkey
10 jafvortex93

That must be a record. They were all snapped up so fast!

Don't worry, I will be releasing a second round about the middle of next week. Be prepared!

You guys must PM me for my address if you don't already have it. I won't pm you.

Round 1:

1 silenceisgod
2 Lil Stinkpot
3 CPsam
4 limeslide
5 Raven01000
6 vbkid
7 Drew
8 JAG
9 Swampdonkey
10 jafvortex93

Alright my sase is on its way to you =]

Round 2 opening!

Just as I promised round two is here!

Please read the instructions carefully. I won't send you seed if you don't do it right. So far I have only had a problem with one person...don't panic! It's not that tough!

Round 2:

One thing to note: I have some D. Venusta seed that's not listed in the rounds. It is reserved for my new "Seed Bank". If you click the link in my sig, you may be able to get seeds even after round two is filled up! I would like to test the Seed Bank out so if you want to go that route please do. It is almost the same procedure as this SASE.

hey forgot to include in the sase that its for d.venusta seeds lol

That's just a suggestion. You're saved!

Like I said, it is not difficult if you follow the rules. It is just not free-form as I am GIVING AWAY SEEDS. If you want them you must abide by my rules. These rules are in place so that I can give out the seed sustainably...in other words I'll be doing this for a long time if it works well...to the benefit of those who participate.

hey forgot to include in the sase that its for d.venusta seeds lol

Back