What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips:

- You can embed several links into one post, rather than over several posts.
- Find a free image host like photobucket (Google: free image sharing), upload your images there and use the image button or paste the urls.
- You can use the "edit" button to correct typos in your posts

vBulletin is capable of allowing attachments to posts, however that option appears to be disabled. Attachments take up storage space and bandwidth to upload/download. Hosting companies charge more for storage and bandwidth.

Enjoy the forum and we appreciate you sharing your photos and experience.

well, i noticed that i could put several on one post, but it dident work too well for me, as far as photobucket goes i guess i could try it, but last time i did it sucked but maybe this time it will be good, well anyways in the mean time enjoy the pics.

use imageshack.us

works perfect. In the final code you get...look for the forums one with [ I M G ] tags to it. and copy paste code here.

well, the first plants have germinated in my terraium, dont be disapointed but they are two non-Cp's, Marsh-blazeing star (Liatris spicata) and Cardinal flower (white-form) (Lobelia Carnalis).

an update, i got my N. Rafflesiana seeds from Pyro (thanks again) and i had my father sow them (seeing im at college) in my new terraium, lets hope they germinate!

Back