What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just discovered this forum though Dendroboard.com, where I've a member of that forum for about 2 years now. I have the following plants for trade;

CARINOROUS PLANTS

Hooded Pitcher Plant..(Sarracenia Minor)...
Yellow Butterwort.....(Pinguilular Lutea).....
Water Sundew..........(Drosera Intermedia).
Pink Sundew..............(Drosera Capillaris).....
Zigzag Bladderwort.....(Utrcularia Subulata)..
Horned Bladderwort....(Utrcularia Cornuta)..

BOG ORCHID

Rose Pogonia...(Pogonia Ophioglossoides)..
Pink Grass........(Calopogon sp.)............... corn

MICS BOG PLANTS

Bog Violet..........(Viola Lanceolata).....
Orange Milkwort..(Polygala Lutea)......
Bog Clubmoss......(Lycopodium sp.).....
Live Sphagnum ..........................gal. bag

Looking for tropical plants, live beetles, trapdoor spiders, and trarantulas spiderlings

I have others and pics upon request. All plants are mature, and ship bare root unless otherwise noted.

Thanks,
Charles (407)-953-2447

Three questions.. Is everything wild caught and gathered? If so, is it legal to do so (i.e.. is any of it protected by law)? And where are you located? US, Europe, Asia..? ??? I'm assuming by the phone number you are in the US.

area code in the phone number is Orlando Florida.......would guess he is US :D will add that the orchids being offered are easily available and pretty cheap to get your hands on cultivated ones....unlike some of the other native orchids these ones are pretty close to weeds....other than maybe the minor nothing on the list is particularly rare in the wild...nothing wrong with collecting a few real common plants int he wild.....ive got berry bushes and wildflowers out in my yard ive collected.....i can show yah where thousands more are of each one....

Nothing I have for trade here is collected from the wild. All plants I have here comes my personal collection (bog garden). I'm located in Florida. You can find all the plant I have for trade, for sale on the link below;
http://www.carnivorousplantnursery.com/

Last edited:
Back