What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Way Green Member Giveaway

This is a 4 way giveaway for GREEN MEMBERS only. The plants to be given away are 1 small sized Drosera schizandra, 1 Pinguicula grandiflora, 1 Nepenthes bongso seedling and 1 Hyndophytum formicarum seedling. The only rules are that you are a green member and it is strongly encouraged that the winners return something to fellow hobbyists via giveaway on here in the future. Random # drawing will be held next Friday night at 10:00 pm EST (or roughly thereabouts). Shipping is on me. List your names below the plant you'd like and good luck !

Drosera schizandra

Pinguicula grandiflora

Nepenthes bongso

Hydnophytum formicarum

Last edited:
Drosera schizandra

Pinguicula grandiflora
1. chibae, thank you

Nepenthes bongso

Hydnophytum formicarum

whats a "Green Member?"

Drosera schizandra

Pinguicula grandiflora
1. chibae, thank you

Nepenthes bongso

Hydnophytum formicarum
1. Subrosa Thanks Johnny!

Well, this one was easy to choose the winners ! Subrosa, chibae......pm me your addresses. Do either of you have any interest in the other 2 plants that nobody wanted ?

I would love the bongso seedling but no green, I should get on renewing that.

I'll have either plant, both are awesome plants that I do not have.

I would be interested in a schizy if it were available. Missed this one, but thanks anyway! What a great bunch of plants to share! :)

Back