What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wanted to say thanks for the generosity and for helping keep this forum active :clap:

Would the following people please PM me their contact information please?

1. Dexenthes gets the clip (eymae x clip)
2. Dashman gets the clip (eymae x clip) (yes, the plant is divisible, both rooted)
3. RL7836 gets the izumiae
4. JB_Orchidguy gets the (maxima x stenophylla) x truncata
5. Exo gets the Maxima
6. Halt gets the copelandii
7. NYPlantNerd gets the Spectabilis x truncata

Thanks for participating and to those who didn't win, better luck next time. For those who did, your generosity towards your fellow members is recognized. :)

Future giveaways should get even better, so remember to give generously! It should also be noted that Thez_Yo generously decided to give up her spot. She's very giving when it comes to plants and would DEFINITELY have gotten her plant of choice here.

Dang.. I missed a good one. Congrats to the winners.

O M G :hail:

I was not at all expecting to get that plant! Wow!

You are really awesome Brokken, really awesome. Now I feel I need to do as many giveaways as I can. Which I will do!

PM'd! You are the best!

What an awesome concept! I don't know if this was your idea, Brokken, but it was the first time I've ever seen it, so props for a brilliant idea, LOL!

This is exactly the type of thing more than a few communities could benefit from. Not only is it generous in itself, it encourages and rewards generosity in other members. Well done, +356571934 awesome points for you. XD

1. Dexenthes
2. Dashman
3. RL7836
4. JB_Orchidguy
5. Exo
6. Halt
7. NYPlantNerd

True benefactors to the community, with several being of special distinction.

Thank you Brokken, I'm honored. :)

1. Dexenthes
2. Dashman
3. RL7836
4. JB_Orchidguy
5. Exo
6. Halt
7. NYPlantNerd

True benefactors to the community, with several being of special distinction.

If you'd chosen to enter, you'd definitely gotten something. Thanks for spreading the helis around! :)

To all who entered and won:

I will be shipping the plants on Tuesday of next week.

Regards,

-B-

Dangit, missed a good one. I haven't traded much yet, but I've made some discoveries that will be traded very soon (within 1-2 years) and added to the Meadowview catalog.

Thank you Brokken, I'm honored. :)
Ditto. Thanks for a wonderful opportunity Sir Brokken! :hail:

It is greatly appreciated. I plan to continue the tradition once the weather cools a bit more (utrics & heli's).

Thank you very much!

If you'd chosen to enter, you'd definitely gotten something. Thanks for spreading the helis around! :)

-B-

Thanks Brokken and kudos go to you for the fine offering mate.

Butch

Brokken I don't know if I thanked you or not. Very big kudos and many thanks for your very generous offer. Another gentleman and scholar.

Here's what people should expect to receive:

Clipeata (eymae x clipeata) This plant will be split in two:
cp-sep2011-giveaway001.jpg

Maxima:
cp-sep2011-giveaway002.jpg

Copelandii:
cp-sep2011-giveaway003.jpg

Spectabilis x truncata:
cp-sep2011-giveaway004.jpg

(maxima x stenophylla) x truncata
cp-sep2011-giveaway005.jpg

Izumiae:
cp-sep2011-giveaway006.jpg

Last edited:
:awesome: ¥ou are the man Brokken! That pic sure put a smile on my face. I will give it a fine home indeed my friend! :)

Wow, that is a great giveaway :D
Just wanted to say thanks for giving back, I hope to do so soon.

Wow. 8|

I will never be able to match this giveaway!

Thank you so much for your community support. You're stacking mad amounts of karma points my friend.

All plants have been shipped.

Exo, Dexenthes and Dashman should have received their plants already. All others should get them by Friday.

Regards,

-B-

Yup...got it..thanks a million! :grin:

omg.. I can't believe I missed out on this. You guys are SOOoooo lucky!! That vogelii is a typo though yeah?

Back