What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pings feasting

nightsky

Lover of Mountains
Hey guys, I'm not sure, but I think I might have a fungus gnat problem :-)) Luckily for me they are considered a delicacy by pings.

Pinguicula 'Sethos'
sethos.jpg

Pinguicula 'Pirouette'
Pirouette.jpg

Pinguicula agnata red leaf
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Interloper/cps/agnata-********.jpg

HOT DANG! i need an infestation like that!

Hahaha, nice!

LOL! Maybe you could offer fungus gnats on the trading post!

Btw, what kind of soil are you using?

Sorry for the late reply wofln. If I remember right..it's been a few years since I potted them up..it's equal parts vermiculite, peat, perlite and APS, with a little bit of lava rock thrown in.

And the infestation is long over. No more gnats. I need to get some back again..

Those are gorgeous!!! Maybe you could PM me with where you got that variety, as I haven't seen them in the shop for this forum? All three if you know :)

I just bought a P. Moctezumae and a D. Spatulata to help combat my fruit/fungus fly problem in my kitchen. Such is the life of someone who buys fresh produce from the farmer's market. I never had a problem with them until then, and it's all over my sink where I wash them before refrigeration. :) Can't wait!

Look aloft, in post seven to get your answer, Roman. :lol:

I love it. HAD a gnat problem!

And I thought mine were covered with gnats....... That's just impressive!

Back