What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People like this...really...really...

Drive me freaking nuts...
I was in this kids 6th period class, and always knew the kid was the pure and true definition of a nutjob ontop of being flat out, pure 100% trash...I was the one who accepted the girls Missing Persons page at the walmart i work at...
I cant believe i was in the same class as this kid....
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/101411719.html

Holy Crap, how horrible, cases like this make me a believer in the death penalty..after he is raped and strangled that is.

I don't think there's words...

Oh i strongly believe if the person is convicted of murder, they should face it the same way they gave it...
humane or not, disgusting people like this dont deserve humane

Difficult to comprehend how a person can do this. As a parent I cannot imagine having to face what her family is going through. So senseless...

im only a new parent, but i have bonded so closely with my child already...i dont know what i would do if something happened to him...

OMG :puke: ... that is absolutely vile and people like him are the reason I don't want to even walk out the front door some days.

Its just one of those situations where it is impossible to put into words how horrible and disgusting it really is...

That is sick and wrong and I hope he gets what he deserves.

3 types of people that i cannot stand or will have difficulty having a "civil" conversation with:
1) child molesters
2) wife abusers
3) rapists

i suppose he falls along with category 1 and 3. i hope justice is served...

amph i agree with that, only i can add to the list a bit
1) Child molesters
2) abusers in general, doesnt have to just be wife abusers
3) rapists
4) murderers

Where do torturers go?
You know, the people that just chain you in the basement for 15 years and do unspeakable things to you that is not necessarily sexual?

Isn't it weird when someone you know winds up on the news?

The older I get the more people I know who have been reported on the news. LOL

OMG :puke: ... that is absolutely vile and people like him are the reason I don't want to even walk out the front door some days.
I agree EXACTLY with you.

Everyone is a victim when this sort of horror happens, and the ripples spread outwards touching all of us in some way. We're diminished as a race. It's a little harder to keep the chin up, to want to be in this world. The only antidote I know is to allow friends and lovers to wash away the vileness with the light of love. Do something nice for your friends, perform some act of love and make some good waves and you'll feel better. Also, try to see the person that did this is also a victim hard as this may be (and it is hard). We all make our own hell, and this one for sure is fully there. He lives his own worst punishment already.

I agree your perspective on this Tamlin.

He needs to become a victim himself. A victim of a bullet shot through his black heart.

Back