What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all. i would love to get my grow on with utricularia uniflora. Have a few other utrics I can trade, listed in order of preference (of taking plugs from)
U. sandersonii
U. welswitchii
U. longifolia
U. bisquamati
U. juncea
U. livida
Also I have some drosera, stylidium debile, and some 2yr unlabeled sarracenia to trade. Let me know what you're looking for. I dont grow neps.

thanks for your consideration

Last edited:
Hey all. i would love to get my grow on with utricularia uniflora. Have a few other utrics I can trade, listed in order of preference
U. sandersonii
U. welswitchii
U. longifolia
U. bisquamati
U. juncea
U. livida
Also I have some drosera, stylidium debile, mayyybe even sarracenia to trade. Let me know what you're looking for. I dont grow neps.

hey i have a few sarr to trade if youre interested also have some ground orchids and a few

pmed

Hey all. i would love to get my grow on with utricularia uniflora. Have a few other utrics I can trade, listed in order of preference
U. sandersonii
U. welswitchii
U. longifolia
U. bisquamati
U. juncea
U. livida
Also I have some drosera, stylidium debile, mayyybe even sarracenia to trade. Let me know what you're looking for. I dont grow neps.

Hey, just wondering if you were looking for those Utricularia or you had them to trade out. Thanks!

i am looking for utricularia uniflora. i have the others. thanks

I have a small amount that's just starting to fill up a pot. I'll probably have enough to trade some off in a month or 2 if you can't find any by then.

Back