What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little update on my indoor carnivorous plants. The outdoor ones arent doing so good. Enjoy! Sorry for my horrible camera

D. Capensis
IMG_8895.jpg

IMG_8900.jpg

You guys might remember those neps I got at the local orchid shop. Tentac is doing good.
IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

Cool deformed pitcher :p
IMG_8911.jpg

Cant tell how the Burbidgeae X Edwardsiana is doing but I have a feeling thats its not doing that well :-(
IMG_8914.jpg

N. x Sophia. One of my favorites. Turning into a monster
IMG_8919.jpg

Very attractive and elegant pitchers IMO
IMG_8923.jpg

New pitcher forming
IMG_8924.jpg

Hmm I wonder what this :awesome:
IMG_8918.jpg

Oh its a truncata!! I would have never guessed it :D Waited forever to get one
IMG_8930.jpg

Adorable little pitchers. I love this little guy. :-D
IMG_8934.jpg

Seller was even kind enough to throw in a little sphagnum moss. Now I can cultivate my own :)
IMG_8939.jpg

My whole collection. 5 months ago, I only had 1 tiny sarr seedling. That was my only CP. Cant believe all these plants are mine haha.
IMG_8942.jpg

Truncata again sitting on its throne. My new fav plant. Ventrata in the background.
IMG_8943.jpg

Oh and the ventrata is making a basal. Its a first for me. :D Such an awesome day

Last edited:
Everything looks good! (might need more light tho?)

awesome plants tog!

do you have a pic of that tiny sarr seedling?

Sora- Thanks. Why do you think they need more light? :scratch:

SarrX- Thanks, dont really want to show you it. Its all burned and crispy and not looking to good, sorry. :-(

Everything looks a bit green but that could be the photos. I think the dew might want more light tho (unless it's an alba?)

I dunno, maybe they do need more light. And yes the dew is an alba :)

Ah okay in that case forget what I said, everything looks okay:-D

Back