What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2012 Roll Call

I think the Meadowview guys are Amtrak-ing it up here... might want to talk to them

Myself, Wireman, JHT-union and possibly Upwhiz are gonna be carpooling. Thats gonna be one full car!

Recent updates are:

Charles Brewer will be vending! Now's your chance to get some great Ceph's from the Man himself!

the Group B trips are coming together, see the Field Trips thread for more details....

I'm only a few hours away, I'm definitely going!
ICPS 2012!!!!!!!! :woot:

Now all I have to do is find 125 dollars!
:spazz:

Crap its $150 now! Well its worth it anyway.

So how is the whole ticket thing working out? I havent been able to find any info on that.. Are tickets being mailed out, or is it going to be one of those things with name tags on a table for ticket holders as they walk in the door, or? My husband paid for my ticket so I dont want something with his name on it. LOL.

I'm not completely sure. As far as I know, it is the pre-registered table sign-in and get your badge thing... so you might have his name on your badge!
I'll see if I can find out in the next discussion....

Nepenthes99, yes, the price went up. Early-bird registration pays!
It is well worth it though, especially since there will be night-hours at the show (plus a bar) and CP movie screenings which is an all-new thing!

Oh I think the ticket was purchased under my father's name. I guess I just go to the table and give them his name for the ticket?

I made embroidered a bag just for the occasion :awesome:

IMG_1594.jpg

Myself, Wireman, JHT-union and possibly Upwhiz are gonna be carpooling. Thats gonna be one full car!

Should be a fun trip. If my house didn't suffer so much hail damage we could take my car with the killer audio system. I should have some photos and prints to sell at Meadowview's booth.

To everyone headed to the ICPS...

- have a safe, enjoyable trip
- enjoy the people, plants, presentations, conversations
- and remember to take lots of pics!!

:drool: :boogie: :banana2: :boogie: :drool: :boogie: :banana2: :boogie: :drool:

I'm in Providence right now enjoying some of the sites and food. If anyone else in in the area today and wants to meet up before the conference gets started give me a call 1-530-hamata-1

I look forward to seeing everyone, make sure to say hi.

-Jeremiah-

Ohhhhh, Im getting excited! Should be a droolfest for someone like me! Really looking forward to getting my hands on some shiny new plants.

REALLY wish I could go. Sadly, I can't :(

My partner and I will be going for the day on Saturday. Looking forward to it! If you see 2 guys with shaved heads and red beards - feel free to say hi. :)

humming

"im leaving on a jet plane......" while printing out boarding passes :)

My partner and I will be going for the day on Saturday. Looking forward to it! If you see 2 guys with shaved heads and red beards - feel free to say hi. :)

Vikings!!!!

Or Rocket Maaaaan.... :)

Have fun everybody :-D A little too far for me but it's bound to be fantastic. Get some awesome new CPs!

Hopefully TF doesn't get too quiet while you guys are gone..

Back