What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. izumiae x maxima
IMG_0633.jpg

maxima x tm older pitcher
IMG_0640.jpg

new pitcher
IMG_0639.jpg

(veitchii x lowii) x spectabilis
IMG_0645.jpg

vent x angasenesis
IMG_0649.jpg

veitchii x izumiae
IMG_0638.jpg

(lowii x veitchii) x boschiana
IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

ventricosa x ovata
IMG_0619.jpg

vent x talangensis hiding
IMG_0657.jpg

campanulata x (spect x talangesis)
IMG_0620.jpg

Lady Pauline
IMG_0616.jpg

spect x aristo
IMG_0621.jpg

spect x truncata
IMG_0624.jpg

vent x aristo
IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

lowii x campanulata
IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

lowii x talangensis
IMG_0626.jpg

lowii x truncata squat
IMG_0623.jpg

spathulata x hamata
IMG_0660.jpg

vent x tentaculata
IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Rokko x albomarginata black upper
IMG_0617.jpg

I almost throw this plant out, but it put out this pitcher??? maxima x (stenophylla x lowii)
IMG_0627.jpg

Black dragon
IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

truncata x tm
IMG_0615.jpg

macrophylla
IMG_0622.jpg

and group pic
IMG_0646.jpg

Very nice collection you have there!!! I really like your choice of plants!!:)

Impressive plants! The veitchii x izumiae is one I haven't seen yet. And great color, as always, on the vent x angasanensis. I've seen them get really dark!

hcarlton, vent x angasanensis do have great colors on them. I like this plant a lot because it doesn't much light to get dark coloration.

I love that tangle of vines. Epic.

Sweet plants. I'm really fond of the campanulata x (spectabilis x talangensis), it's gorgeous.

I forgot to post this one as well. It is not much but it is on it's way for good pitcher.
ventricosa "Porcelain"
IMG_0659.jpg

man you have some great looking plants, I love the color and variaty, looks like you know what your doing there, lol

A really good friend of mine step over in the morning to help snaps a few pic for me to post. Thanks again Brokken.
This plant finally make a pitcher for me. It took it's sweet time for over a year.
P1020436.jpg

(Rokko x (spectabilis x fusca) x TM

P1020458.jpg

lowii x ventricosa red; EP

P1020456.jpg

maxima x veitchii h/l ( Tiveyii x red)

P1020447.jpg

ventricosa x ovata lower

P1020446.jpg

ventricosa x ovata upper

P1020449.jpg

newly open (lowii x veitchii) x boschiana

P1020443.jpg

and my rares plant, izumaei x TM "Green". That's right, the only green form of this hybrid ever!!:-D

I thought you lived in Hawaii? :scratch:
Didn't I get a veitchii from you awhile back?

Lovely collection. I like the group pic.

a very very impressive assortment of neps. beautifully grown! even if they're hybrids ;)

in all seriousness, amazing, amazing specimens!

Nice!

That spath x hamata... mine's the only speckled one I know of so either there was a mixup with it and vent x hamata or I'm thinking mine is one of the few and lucky...

Mass: "Didn't I get a veitchii from you?" I would never ever let you have a veitchii because they are so beautiful. Wrong person.. ;)

Thez_yo: I have two of those, and they other one have more speckled in full sun. I got a vent x hamata too, and one of them got the green just like this one but not as vigorous and less pronounce teeth.

Amphirion:??? that is all i can do, mainly hybrid :-D Any way, how is your macrophylla doing?

Amphirion:??? that is all i can do, mainly hybrid :-D Any way, how is your macrophylla doing?

ooh....you got me good. i lost my mac almost 3-4 months ago. i guess i deserved that. :lol:

Man, that is really sad. Sorry that you lost your mac. Well, there is still opportunity to get another.

Back