What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

had an hour of spare time today so i thought i would take and share some photos with you guys...dial up users beware lol.

ventricosa x angasanensis
DSC05447.jpg

DSC05460.jpg

fusca flared peristome
DSC05455.jpg

N. mikei
DSC05463.jpg

N. ovata
DSC05461.jpg

fresh opened spectabilis x aristolochioides
DSC05438.jpg

N. flava
DSC05464.jpg

couple of N. jamban clones
DSC05435.jpg

DSC05470.jpg

DSC05469.jpg

N. singalana Tujuh
DSC05466.jpg

N. singalana Belirang
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/SirKristoff2/DSC05465.jpg

N. ventricosa
DSC05467.jpg

N. spectabilis North Sumatra
DSC05468.jpg

couple of N. sanguinea clones
DSC05472.jpg

DSC05473.jpg

N. jacquelineae finally growing healthy again, and pitchering..
DSC05471.jpg

N. truncata pasian highland, the pitchers on this are usually very very dark, but since we have been having rather cruddy weather for the past couple months, its night as colorful as i wish
DSC05475.jpg

N. maxima-dark x talangensis
DSC05474.jpg

N. glabrata (several pitchers forming under the moss)
DSC05478.jpg

N. veitchii Batu Lawi highland
DSC05476.jpg

little N. bongso
DSC05479.jpg

DSC05480.jpg

N. ventricosa x aristolochioides (sorry for the crappy quality)
DSC05477.jpg

N. gymnamphora, had a large pitcher on it for about 3 months which is now finally dying, it has 3 more pitchers inflating, one of which you can kinda see
DSC05443.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :)
Kris

Everything looks great.
There's something about your ventricosa that really gets me.

Very nice plants :D especially the spectabilis, i love the color on that pitcher :)

Nice neps!
I like the singalana.
Peace,
Zero

You do a great job with them!

Wow. If I didn't know better I would think your kinda serious about this hobby.
Just kidding. If you ever take cuttings of that vent. x anga. I wouls soooo love one. That foliage is great.

wow you have a lot of neps.... very healthy and beautiful too.

awesome pictures. thanks for sharing

Beautiful plants; thanks for sharing!!

That Tujuh singalana is crazy! Thanks for sharing, now I'm off to go get one :)

spectacular plants Kris. damn!! Man!! those plants indeed take off in your greenhouse. I can imagine you will be pretty excited for the growing season ahead. BTW... in that pic of your spectablis north sumatra... is that an argentii or a villosa? I dont think its a villosa...but how is your villosa doing?

If you get into hybridizing Kris, I'd like to see you cross your jamban clones with ventricosa or ventricosa x angasanensis. ;)

lol that isnt either an argentii or villosa varun, remember i sold my villosa awhile ago...we have been over this a couple times over now LOL
the plant in the photo is a N. sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii)

Nah! Jamban x jacquilinea as long as we're dreaming. Of course he'll be into the hybrid thing!

lol! can't remember it all man. You are always getting in new plants and trading away other plants. :D Anyways...beautiful color on all those plants man. Get a villosa...it should love those conditions of yours.

thanks for the comments guys xD

i really would like to some hybridizing, but only if i am not able to species first!

All of them look great. I especially like the jamban. Mine has been pouting lately for some reason. Neps are such touchy little buggers I swear.

You have some stunning plants there :)

nightsky - what are your temps like? i dont see why jamban would be sulking for you...both of mine are extremely vigorous....
thanks ting, im really happy that they have been doing well despite not having much sun lately due to crappy weather....

Nice plants! Love the singalana. Sirkristoff, how does the N. sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii) grow for you? Mine is in intermediate conditions but has never pitchered, and the new leaves would fry after a few weeks until I moved the plant into the shade. My other sibuyanensis hybrid, (sibuyanensis x ventricosa) x merrilliana, also has the same problem. Maybe it's a sibuyanensis thing.

Back