What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendars and ThankYou memberships now available!!

I have added information to the first post regarding the hanging of the calendars (hanger included but needs to be installed). Please make sure you all give it a read.
Thanks,
Andrew

hole punching will not be a problem next year! :headwall:

I know right? ;) haha
Hey! It's a learning experience indeed!! :D
Honestly though, I figured they could punch below the line of text.. but, the huge hole puncher can't go that deep.
Andrew

All orders in by this am were posted today including those of you getting free copies.
Andrew

Got my calendar, yay! :)

Got mine today too!

I rather like the stick on tab - good thing I checked this post before taking out the trash cos I tossed the envelope with the tab in it... :D

Ordered mine yesterday... should it be here by, say, Thursday? If you have an idea...

Hey awgaupp, I dropped yours off at the post office today. I think it could make it there by Friday.
Andrew

Received mine today also....thanks!!!

I'll order a calender on Saturday :)

Just got mine! It's so awesome. I will probably be buying a few others for the family. :)

Thanks to everyone who made this possible. It really is a fantastic calender and a great work of art.

I just got my calendar today, simply stunning. Very nicely done, I wish I had a job so I could get a few for some CP friends :( Oh, well, next year. Hope you are all having a great holiday season, and thanks so much for the calendar, it really is very nice.

— Certainly a wonderful calender!
I just ordered up myself a copy... can't wait!

Mine is coming with me to hang up at work tomorrow... Gorgeous calendar, thanks again!

@Wolfn - Nero. Nice. :D

Order placed :)

I ordered my calender on Saturday the 25th. Here in Florida, when can I expect it to arrive?

Single calendars ordered from the 24th through this AM will be dropped off at the post office today, so you should see them in 3-5 business days. If you ordered with a plant or more than one so it went out priority... they generally go out the next day.
Andrew

Oh yeah, should I PM you the invoice for my calendar to get my Thank You membership extended?

Back