What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulk Seeds for CP books and DVD

Hello all, I have the following books and dvd for trade. I'm looking for large quantities of seeds in return. Sarracenia, drosera, vft, nepenthes...whatever. PM me if you'd like to trade! I might not go for D. capensis...LOL

iu

*Grow Carnivorous Plants Volume 1: Venus Flytraps Can Grow Outside? This is actually a very good DVD even for experienced growers.

book_gorden_cheers.jpg

*A Guide to Carnivorous Plants of the World by Gordon Cheers Hardcover

$_35.JPG

*Insect-Eating Plants and How to Grow them by Adrian Slack

51IRUVQQm5L._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

*Carnivorous Plants of the World by James Pietropaolo and Patricia Ann

book_schnell_no_1.jpg

Carnivorous plants of the United States and Canada, Hardcover, Jan 01, 1976 Schnell, Donald E. (this is the thinner of the two books with this title.)

Got some Drosera burmannii all green, even tentacles with Pink flower. It's almost done flowering. Seed is drying. I'll have several scapes full of seedpods, 1000's of seeds. Gratis? Interested?

Good growing,
Mike

Got some Drosera burmannii all green, even tentacles with Pink flower. It's almost done flowering. Seed is drying. I'll have several scapes full of seedpods, 1000's of seeds. Gratis? Interested?

Good growing,
Mike

Yes, Sir! Thank you for contacting me Mike, I responded via PM :)

Still have the books and DVD available. I also have some exotic things like D. gigantea seed, Drosophylum lusitanicum seed...capensis seed :-O

Back