What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best sundew pic contest!

i second the last 2 posts lol :)

And for the moment you've all been waiting for... Well; you guys are probably just skipping down,
The third place winner is, (remember, nothing personal here guys)
Let me just say that it was VERY difficult to decide on a winner, but here you go;
3rd place goes to Devon.B! For his great Burmannii!
2nd place goes to CPlantaholic for the wonderful view of that obovata!
And finally, The first place winner is........
kulamauiman, for his Capensis! Amazing color on those!
You all did very well, and I'm not just making it up when I say that I'd like to send you all seeds, mostly because I really can't grow them at all. The thing is, I only have one small packet for kulamauiman, who will receive a PM tomarow. Grat job everyone! :-D :banana2:

I find it quite funny that D. caps win anything actually. They tend to be so weedy in cultivation, but are not all that common nor weedy in situ. But those D. cap reds were incredible to look at!

To all of the rest of you who entered, congrats for growing such fine stuff! It was an eye-candied pleasure to view all of your very nicely grown plants.

yay!! Thanks! haha I won!! :p Third place is good for me. :D

Good job everyone! Those red D.caps made me have to buy a red one myself!!

WTG, all!

I gotta go out and shoot some more 'dews!

nice pics everyone- that D. capensis 'Red' pic is on my top 10 dew pics list- it seems surreal.
as for 'Ivan's Paddle' please pm me for further discussion.
Thanks,
Aaron

Congrats everyone! :)

but the month isn't over?!
here's what i would have put:
DSCN3514.jpg

wow nice pic

Back