What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna trade stuff @ BACPS meeting Jan. 9

BACPS meeting is coming up. Anyone want to see what we've got for trading & then meet up at the Jan. 9 meeting and swap? it beats shipping stuff, right!
check my grow list: "rubyjewby's grow list".
cheers--mark

Hey Mark - sent you an e-mail.

Fred

Hey Mark,
I would love to get my hands on more of your Heli's! What do you have for trade? I have for trade right now:

D. nidiformis
D. spatulata
D. adelae
D. occidentalis x pulchella (gemmae)

U. sandersonii
U. gibba

S. oreaphila x catesbaei
S. rubra gulfensis

P. gigantea
P. "pirouette"
P. "Sethos"
P. agnata

I'm trying to get a few of all my Pings for trade at the meeting. So if you see any there let me know and I'll try and get some for you.

Thanks,
Greg

Did someone say Helis? I've got a bunch of stuff I could get you besides my SASE and seeds for trade, including a couple of different forms of S. flava, a rooted Ceph leaf with new growth, and perhaps some other things. ;)

hey guys--last chance to set up some trades. I've made arrangements with Frilleon/Greg. And I'm gonna bring a bunch of extra stuff anyway: P cyclosecta & others, some Sarr divisions if i can get to it before then, an extra heli or 2, maybe a few rooted Neps & Cephs. do we can figure stuff out at the meeting. cool? PM me for more specifics if you want. cheers--mark

Hey Mark - sent you another e-mail.

Fred

I'll be there too... I have a small division of S. rubra ssp. alabamensis, and S. rubra ssp.jonseii if anyone is interested. Also, if anyone has extra sphagnum perhaps bring a cup or so?
See you there!

-Jack

:( I won't be able to go.

I have a schedule conflict, and I'm not going to miss the Running Bear Hoedown.

BUT: Don't anyone miss the annual show and sale! I'm breeding like mad to get stuff to sell (or trade) there.

Of course it would be the week *after* I was up in San Fran...:cry:

Hey Mark - Nice meeting you at the BACPS meeting Saturday. I finally got a chance to look at the plants you traded me and they look great. Love the ceph. Thanks for the trade. I hope you enjoy yours as well.

Fred

How is it that I missed all of you guys on the forum except Frilleon, Brokken, and Capslock? :-))

I got some pretty great plants, though, but my wallet is lighter than 3 days ago...

I guess photos would have helped. :) I didn't know you were going to be there. I was the first vendor to the right selling a few plants with David Conner. Would have liked to have met you.

Which vendor were you? What were you selling?

Mark! DOH! just missed ya!! Didn't get a chance to go, but I'm sure I'll run into you soon ;)

Brokken - I was by the exit door selling VFT 'Big Mouth', Leucos, 'Tarnok' and a number of simple Sarrs hybrids that I just had too many of. Wish I would have known you were going to be there also!! We should try to coordinate something next time. It's a long drive for me and I don't attend every meeting.

Hey Fred--ditto. I'm excited to see my new Sars & see if I can get that stubborn 'minor' to do something. & I think you're really going to like those ones that I gave you. The "minor Okee Giant' cross is my favorite of all of the Sars. thanks again. we can swap pics later in the season. --mark

Wow I missed a few of you there! It was a good, well-attended meeting for the winter meeting. I brought a bunch of nepenthes plants and vines and came home with some great plants, including a great Drosera Macrophylla and a N. platychilla x veitchii.

Missed some of you too,
jest whenI thought that I knew most of you from BACPS that are on this forum

Too bad I missed all-a-ya'll. I DID go to the dance, and had a blast.

I intend to make my plants pay themselves back a bit at the June show and sale. I'm gonna have just a little bit of everything, making quite a mess to fit into the truck. Maybe I should bring the boat, and pack more stuff in it. ;)

Back