What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tuberous drosera hookeri giveaway

Bobby!
I tried sending you a PM and it seems you are "full" again.
Please let me know after you empty it a bit & I will get you the info you requested.
Also had a problem with your email addy....
you may want to check it for accuracy or something?
Paul /GrowinOld

1,Exo
3-birdman
5-Bflocpfan
7-jrfxtreme
13-Cthulhu138
18-Lil Stinkpot
19-chibae
22-catrus TY!
25-Punpkinface thanks.
27-The Griffin
35-vbkid
39-Mark Wilson
42-Brie
47-softie57
49-Captdonaldduc
69-afrodisa

will do paul.

afrodisa - 1-50 plz but it's not a big deal. i will include ya even if you don't get a chance to change it.

I believe I will stop taking submissions on friday at 11:59 pm and annount winners sometime sunday...good luck and good growing everyone!

sorry about the wait....winners are birdman, Cactrus, Mark Wilson and Captdonaldduc. Of the 4, the Grand Prize winner is *drumroll* Captdonaldduc!!! PM me and we can get the ball rolling on shipping. Thanks for participating.

Woo Hoo!!!
I've never won anything before-
Thanks man!!

Congrats to the winners!

everything is shipped except I haven't heard from one of my winners....i will wait til the end of the week and if still nothing I may choose a stand in from the available pool of contestants.

one of the winners has given up their spot so I will pick a standby.....Cthulhu138 you are the next lucky winner!!

I do usps priority for $6 or sase.....your pick. pm me and we can get the ball rolling.

Back