What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This appeared in my inbox

Now don't tell me, after I deleted it, it was legitimate!

It's definitely not legit all you have to do is go to deginvest.de and read the disclaimer on the right in english which states:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
In view of circumstances which have come to our attention, DEG – Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH (DEG), would remind all those concerned that the websites ”deginvest.com“ and “deginvest.net” are fakes which are not authorised, installed and/or operated by DEG. Special reference is made to such unauthorised websites containing appeals for donations which DEG dissociates itself from. DEG has taken the measures required to promptly put an end to these unauthorised websites.
The only website authorised by DEG is found under the address www.deginvest.de. Furthermore, DEG wants to point out that e-mails with the addresses “…@deginvest.com” or “…@deginvest.net” do not come from DEG.

There you go,
Zac

Wow..... way cool.... thanx!
smile.gif

of course its a scam!
the basic premise doesent even make sense right off the bat.
from the webpage:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]• Who shall provide me with checks to cash?
• You shall receive checks from our clients, who are unable to transfer funds abroad, and are only able to transfer funds by checks within the USA.

so these mysterious people must be in America right?
because they "are only able to transfer funds by checks within the USA."
so if you can transfer the money to Germany so easily, why cant they just do it themselves?

How many legit international banking/investing companys recruit "regular people" to help them with transactions??
of course its a scam..

http://www.joewein.de/sw/fraud-job-2005-09.htm

Back