What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My "sunken bed" under construction. I am going to begin collecting and breeding Sarracenia on a massive level. I'll also be
producing some seeds for the ICPS from this. So much empty space...

Baby Drosophyllum

D. x nagamoto

Cleistocactus baumannii

Pilosocereus azureus

D. burmannii does not like the low temps I keep in the greenhouse--heated to ~45 at night.

Mammillaria matudae

Rhipsalis salicornioides--Drunkard's Dream, an epiphytic cactus so-named because the stem segments look like beer bottles.

Ruschia elevata

D. capensis trio--'alba' 'Red Leaf' and typical

I love the contrast between xerophytes and water-loving CPs. I'm so extreme in my tastes.

D. allantostigma

D. pulchella x omissa

D. allantostigma

Fenestraria rhopalophylla--Baby's Toes

Mammillaria mystax

D. capensis cultivar I'm breeding. Still haven't gotten there yet but I am 6 generations in. It's got some of 'typical,' 'red leaf,' and 'alba' in it.

D. spatulata of some kind--lost the tag. Either pure species or tokaiensis I think.

'Wide leaf'

D. binata

P. ehlersiae

Mammillaria hahniana--Birthday Cake Cactus

Mammillaria fragilis--Thimble Cactus

'Dente'

Rebutia minuscula

Gymnocalycium mihanovichii

Mammillaria nejapensis--Silver Arrow Cactus
Gymnocalycium baldianum--Chin Cactus

Mammillaria albicoma from seed, 4 years old

Ferocactus latispinus--Devil's Claw Cactus

Mammillaria geminispina

Cleistocactus straussii--Silver Torch Cactus

Mammillaria bocasana--Powder Puff Cactus, 4 yrs old from seed

D. peltata

Oreocereus celsianus--got on clearance at Lowe's. Roots were completely rotten. I slashed it in half and got the top to live. 2 years later I have this.

Pleiospilos nellii--one of the Living Stone plants; 2 yrs old from seed

As you can see, I sort of dual-specialize in cacti and CPs.

Very impressive cactus collection! Everything looks great

Bical's looking good--can't wait for temps to get warm so I can grow it like crazy. I got over half a foot of vine last year. The leaves are ginormous! The plant's only 3 years old, so just a baby right now.

Nice shrubbery ya have there. :) LOVE the bical! A nep I really love but will never, in any likelihood, ever grow. Just gets to darned huge.

Back