What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few people have asked me why I never post pics, maybe I will start to post some if I actually have a topic started. So here's a few to kick things off that I took while watering tonight.

N. treubiana supposed to become like a lowland N. rajah
treubiana7.jpg

N. lowii x muluensis (natural hybrid)

muluxlowii2.jpg

N. muluensis (on left) and N. gracillima (on right)
muluensis2.jpg

miniature N. macrophylla
macrophylla2.jpg

This is supposed to be N. maxima SG from a fellow TFer but it stays small and has no speckles on the pitcher, what do you all think?
maxima3.jpg

N. lowii Trusmadi form, growing the fastest out of Mulu, Murud and Trusmadi.
lowiitrusmadi1.jpg

N. inermis getting going
inermis1-2.jpg

N. jamban
jamban5.jpg

N. hamata clone1 (AW) freshly opened, not yet colored up
hamata1-3.jpg

N. edwardsiana a recent fully colored up pitcher plants are now 3" diameter
eddy3.jpg

N. albomarginata Red Form getting it's dead leaf pruning time damn thing is this color in winter and bright green all summer! LOL
albomarginatared4.jpg

N. bellii x (thorelii x aristolochioides) the belii really makes it a LL hybrid, maybe the first truly LL heat-loving aristo hybrid. Grows fast, very viney.
belliithoraristo7.jpg

N. thorelii x aristolochioides
aristothor1.jpg

N. aristolochioides
aristo2.jpg

N. ventricosa K x alata EP hybrid
ventrataep1.jpg

2 baby Cephalotus
dec11.jpg

Thanks for looking.

very nice.. nothing beats a good photo threat.

I always threatened that someday I would take pics of my baby sized plants! :D

better to be baby size than no size at all.. ;)

Great photos and plants. All look so healthy.

2 things...
When did you get an eddy? Or 2 from the sounds of it haha (congrats)
And I would guess that your supposed maxima is actually a sanguinea

I got the 2 seed grown eddies in May, got on a waiting list back in like 2005 or something. I had quit Neps (early 2007) and gotten back in to them by the time my number came up - or rather the nursery owner somehow tracked me down and called me one morning in January 2011, asking if I still wanted them. :lol:

N. sanguinea is what I've been kinda thinking as well...

Perfect plants, perfect condition. I've got nepenis envy.

Yeah I'm on that lost you speak of haha.. Been on that since the end of 2007 I want to say? Maybe mid 2008... Would have to pull up email records.... Congrats man, sure is a beautiful species.

Such robust-looking plants, Swords. And nicely photographed. Will the supposed "N. maxima SG" stay as small as it is? I really think it's cool.

- Mark

very nice.. nothing beats a good photo threat.

Dangit...I only clicked on this thread to see if someone made that comment or not ;)

Great lookin Neps! And nicely photographed as well!

real nice healthy plants

Man, go on vacation and I almost miss a swords pic threat! :lol: verrey noice :hail:

Really beautiful plants!

Very beautiful plants there, your neps look pretty healthy and you have a nice supply of live moss. Any fertilizers you use or anything, in what conditions are you keeping your plants in. The baby cephs are in a terrarium? :)
Thanks!

Gotta love that moss! :)

Good looking neps Swords. I always wonder when you are going to whip out the "stash"!

Amazing looking plants! I particularly like your Lowii x Muluensis, such a nice hybrid

wow I missed this yesterday.. Awesome stuff man! Good to see ya finally posting pics. ;)

Back