What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just picked up a Sibuyanensis x Talangensis seed grown that I am super stoked about. Here is a pic the vendor took (I hope they don't mind me using it) and another pic I took of it:

Vendor Pic:
SibuyanensisxTalangensisSunbellesPi.jpg

My Pic:
SibuyanensisxTrusmadiensisPitcher.jpg

Another Vendor Pic, Of 'Exotic Lady' (Maxima Dark x Talangensis):
ExoticLadyMaximaxTalangSunbellesPic.jpg

Heres a pic of my first Spectabilis 'North Sumatra' pitcher:
SpectabilisNSumatraPitcher.jpg

A Baby Burbidgeae Pitcher off one of my small plants:
BurbidgeaePitcherSmall.jpg

My largest 'Sabre' (Ventricosa x Trusmadiensis) pitcher so far:
SabrePitchers.jpg

Maxima 'Dark' Almost Upper:
MaximaAlmostUpper.jpg

Maxima 'Dark' with Marbled Dragon (Maxima 'Dark' x Truncata) (Andy's Sanguinea wants to get in on the picture in the bottom right of the screen :)):
MaximaWithMarbledDragon.jpg

Drooling ! :D Those are awsome neps,I have some that are pitchering after like 4 months I hope I can get a camera soon then show off something I have that is actually realy nice and not common...

Thx for the comments guys :). I am glad you enjoyed the pics :).

I enjoyed them so much, I had to bug you for a basal!

:-O

I really like that N. Spectabilis, nice looking peristome.

Really awsome plants. Very very very nice neps :) Fantastic. :D

Ohhhhh~ Duckking really love that first one.:-O
Pretty nepenthes!

Thank you for the wonderful comments everyone :).

Yea Duckking, I am sooo glad I picked that one up. It's a seed grown Sibuyanensis x Talangensis, and the tubby little pitchers are just awesome. It should be absolutely stunning once it develops larger pitchers.

That's a nice plant. Wish local stores had stuff like that here.

Yeah, I like the first one too! Very spiffy.

BTW.... Daniel.... the hamata is looking good. :) Good job! :)

BTW.... Daniel.... the hamata is looking good. :) Good job! :)

Lol thx Varun... I'm surprised you noticed it. It is forming its first two pitchers and they are coming along nicely. My other Hamata is progressing along much faster, but it had a lot better root structure. I think it really enjoyed its repotting.

Wow! fantastic...... my compliments

Muscipula59

lol! For the most part...I think I have knack for recognising neps by their leaves. For the most part. Leave out hybrids out of the equation though. :p lol! Congrats mate! Wow! so you got 2 of those? aren't they like 100$ each? or did ya get a deal? :)

Expensive plants I tell ya. I'll stick to the ones 20$ and under until I learn to keep them alive :)

Love the first pic. I just love tubby pitchers. :)

The others look great too.

so you got 2 of those? aren't they like 100$ each? or did ya get a deal? :)

Lol, no I wish I got a deal, but I bought them from two different vendors and months apart. I can't wait till they grow up though :).

Love the first pic. I just love tubby pitchers. :)

The others look great too.

Thanks :). Though I can't take credit for that first pic (Thanks Michelle!), I absolutely love the tubby pitchers too! And the pink color is pretty amazing too.

Thanks again for the compliments everyone. I find great pleasure in being able to contribute something to your liking on this forum.

Very healthy plants, we "liking" these pictures of wonderful plants very much.

Back