What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metranisome

When Time Stood Still
Hello I am growing several pinguicula species and am offering leaf cuttings/ rosettes of each of these for trade. I have not yet pulled leaf cuttings nor made rosettes for trades because I am limited on space and have had difficulty in the past with filling my tank with pinguicula that were not wanted in trades.

The species I have to offer are-

• P. esseriana - 2 Rosettes currently available
• P. laueana
• P. cyclosecta
• P. cyclosecta (yucca do 1714)
• P. agnata x moctezumae ‘Aphrodite’ - Several rosettes currently available
• P. emarginata
• P. jaumavensis - 1 Rosette currently available
• P. (Alfred Lau #13)

• P. rectifolia - the ID on this plant is uncertain, if you want photos please ask.
• P. zecheri - the ID on this plant is uncertain, if you want photos please ask.
- 2 rosettes currently available

I have a few options for the trade (A tad nonstandard)

I can trade for a packaged leaf pulling from one of my plants. I will pull a leaf from one of my pinguicula and send it in the mail as soon as the trade agreement is made. For a higher chance of success this will likely be more then one, depending on the trade.

OR

I have some species with extra rosettes ready, But if you want one which rosettes are not ready on I will make trade agreement where I will plant a leaf pulling to that pinguicula and will trade it after it has grown, in about 1-2 months. This will be a delayed trade, where everything will be traded after the plant has grown, and is ready for trade.

• I am willing to trade from most pinguicula species I don’t have, expect temperate pinguicula. I am also interested in Nepenthes, Utricularia or just about anything else you think would be fit to trade. If you are not sure please feel free to ask :)

• These pinguicula are growing in a lowland/ intermediate tank with growlights.

• If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I appreciate any interest. Feel free to post comments here as well. If anyone is interested in pictures I will do my best to provide some.

I'd be interested in:

• P. cyclosecta

Please check tradelist!

Hey Wesley, I'd be interested in the P. jaumavensis or leaf pullings. Mine shuffled off this mortal coil and I've been looking for a replacement. I've got a seedling or two of P. macroceros Hiouchi, CA or seed or you can take pullings from some of my other Mexican Pinguicula at the next meeting.

I have

moctezumae plants
esseriana rosette
X Piroutte rosette
U. Longifolia
U. calyfida
U. humboldti
D. capensis wide

I would like
• P. laueana
P. emarginata
• P. cyclosecta
• P. cyclosecta (yucca do 1714)
• P. jaumavensis - 1 Rosette currently available

• P. rectifolia - the ID on this plant is uncertain, if you want photos please ask.
• P. zecheri -

I realize that each would be a leaf except for the jaumavensis. Let me know what you think.

Back