What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Hi guys,

In years past, I have cleaned out my bog and made a couple of auction posts on the splittings.

This year, I'm going to throw everything in ONE box (and I will label stuff as best I can - but there are some things where the tags have broken, gotten lost, or never were...so you will get some mystery stuff too).

You will get MANY sarracenia rhyzomes. Not sure exactly how many...
Here is some of what can (and most likely will) be included):

S. alata (I think I have a dwarf form and a yellow flower form)
S. leucophylla (tarnok mostly)
S. x judith hindle
S. x catesbei
S. flava (have two forms...not sure what's going to break up for me)
S. x dixie lace

There will either be several divisions of some, or REALLY BIG ones, depending on how the crowns break.

At any rate, this is a GREAT way to stard a Sarracenia collection. Just make sure you have a lot of pete moss & perlite for when the box arrives!

I will also most likely have a few other bits & pieces in there, like maybe a few D. filliformis, or whatever else I find that needs to be "weeded out" to thin out my overgrown bog (well, bogs, really).

I will pay shipping.

Based on what I plan to put in the box (I'm makeing MYSELF salivate here), I will start the bidding at $25.

Ok, all you newbies....jump on this one! You will NOT be disapointed!

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Plants received--much planting to do! Thanks for gerenerous clean out, Schloaty. Consider closed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back