What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SASE Giveaway: D. capensis 'typical' and D. natalensis seeds

I just collected three packets each of D. capensis 'typical' and D. natalensis seeds each this morning. From past experience, both of these will germinate very quickly without cold stratification at a very high rate. They are ideal for new CPers, or people who want to try to grow Drosera from seed. Please sign up below. If more than three people sign up for any one of the plants, I will do a random number generator to select winners. I will PM my address for SASE to the winners.

Closes: July 4th at midnight.

D. capensis
1)
2)
3)

D. natalensis
1)
2)
3)

Thanks,
-N

:)
I just collected three packets each of D. capensis 'typical' and D. natalensis seeds each this morning. From past experience, both of these will germinate very quickly without cold stratification at a very high rate. They are ideal for new CPers, or people who want to try to grow Drosera from seed. Please sign up below. If more than three people sign up for any one of the plants, I will do a random number generator to select winners. I will PM my address for SASE to the winners.

D. capensis
1) Philip Thomas (PT@PhilipT.com)
2)
3)

D. natalensis
2)
3)

Thanks,
-N

Thanks! :D

D. capensis
2)
3)

D. natalensis
2) w03 (wey.william@gmail.com)
3)

Thanks,
-N

D. capensis
2)
3)

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!

D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3)

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!

Radagast
Thanks

D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3)

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!
4) Shadow

Last edited:
D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3)

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!
4) Shadow
5) Dragoness

D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3)

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!
4) Shadow
5) Dragoness
6) Psycho Sarah

D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3)jeremy

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!
4) Shadow
5) Dragoness
6) Psycho Sarah

D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3) jeremy
4) limeslide

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!
4) Shadow
5) Dragoness
6) Psycho Sarah
7) limeslide - thanks : )

D. capensis
2) That One Guy-gracias
3) jeremy
4) limeslide

D. natalensis
3) Radagast- thank you!!
4) Shadow
5) Dragoness
6) Psycho Sarah
7) limeslide - thanks : )
8) samolo

Congratulations to the winners! You should have received PMs in your inboxes by now. I'll keep everyone else in mind as my plants put out more seeds, so you may get PMs for me in the future.

Thanks!
-N

Back