What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia 'Reptilian Rose' - Wolf9Striker $350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a mature division of my recently registered hybrid 'Reptilian Rose'. Thanks Pyro!!
Please see the March 2009 issue of the ICPS Bulletin for pics and description.

What makes this plant so special aside from it's huge size, deep rose/pink pitchers, huge flaring hood and reptilian veining...the lids of the pitchers smell like roses!

There are only a handful of these to go around and only a small group of folks are currently growing it. This is a golden opportunity to own one of the most cutting edge Sarracenia hybrids around.

Caveat: If this item should reach the $100 mark or higher I will GIVE the winner a FREE mature division of either of my other 3 new cultivars; 'Alucard', 'Black Widow' or x moorei 'Royal Ruby'. You can choose which one you want.

This is a very rare opportunity folks. These are some serious plants as many of you who already know me know that I do not mess around when it comes to Sarracenia. This is top notch pedigree and a wonderful opportunity to get 2 reeeeeeeeeeeally extraordinary plants and support the NASC at the same time.

I will pay shipping via USPS Priority mail. USA lower 48 only.

Due to the nature of these items I am requesting that the opening bid start at $10.00.
Thank you for your consideration and BEST OF LUCK!

PS If the bidding gets to $250 I will give the winner a mature division of all 4 cultivars! And just so everyone knows...these will be blooming size, VERY nice divisions. No dinky little single growth points here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg how i yearn to participate in this auction :drool:

I read about it and really like it ! $25

mark: i think 'bug catcher' just bid 4 times that... franklin = 100$
(this is not a bid)

The current bid is at $100 ("one Franklin" for Bug Catcher.) So the previous $25 bid does not stand.

Happy bidding- I SO wish I could participate.

$110

Im guessing you bid 150? o.o

(im not bidding)

Then please don't post. It makes it too easy to lose track of who the top bidder is when there're extra posts.
--Est

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil, what price would this have to get to you get you to include one of all your recent cultivars? :)

I see someone who is willing, willing to spend his paycheck. :D

Phil, what price would this have to get to you get you to include one of all your recent cultivars? :)
Hey Craig,

Are you a gambling man?

If the bidding gets to $250 I will give the winner a mature division of all 4 cultivars! And just so everyone knows...these will be blooming size, VERY nice divisions. No dinky little single growth points here!

Okay, $250.00 does that include shipping?LOL

daaaaaaayuuuuuummmmmmmmmmnnn LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back