What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia purpurea division give-away

Dragoness

For the love of Science!
Rules:

Shipping is on me. USA only. Will ship bare root.

Open to all members who have offered (and completed) a CP give-away on Terra Forums in the past. Link to it in your number line.

example:

1) Dragoness - (http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php/137304-S-psitticina-giveaway)

I will be announcing a winning number sometime late Monday night, and shipping sometime next week.

Division is from a flowering adult specimen of S. purpurea. It is a death-box plant I have had for 5 years, so it comes with no location data, and I can't even guarantee that it is 100% S. purpurea. There is the small possibility of it being a hybrid with a lot of purp lineage. It has been growing in a zone 5 in-ground outdoor bog year round for over a year now.

It is a division of this exact plant (will not include the flower):
8-28-14-128.jpg

Lets get started:

1)
2)
3)

Good luck!

Lets get started:

1) Pearldiver... not sure how to link older giveaways, but I have done several with/for Aldrovanda, aquatic utrics and companions. Still willing to ship you a few Stapelids and the like if you wish.
2)
3)

Good luck!

At this rate, it might just be you, Pearldiver.

Jen, the people who do giveaways usually do them for a reason-because they need to get rid of some plants. :p S. Purpurea is a really common plant in most collections and I'm fairly certain that the people who do giveaways already have a purp(s).
Might explain why you have so little interest. That's a great looking purp though! Nice job raising it. :)

1) Pearldiver... not sure how to link older giveaways, but I have done several with/for Aldrovanda, aquatic utrics and companions. Still willing to ship you a few Stapelids and the like if you wish.
2)cbennett4041 I, too, can't find my giveaway thread(s), but others can vouch for me. Also, I can vouch for Paul ^^^. A generous dude, that Diver of Pearls. Thanks for the offer!
3)

Thanks. I knew how to get those links on my computer.. But not this phone... :S I appreciate you!

well, going to do a random.org drawing in a moment.

*fingers crossed*

Random.org gave me #3. Victoria, PM me your info, and I can get it mailed as soon as tomorrow or Wednesday!

Awesome! Thank you very much for your kindness! Pm Sent.

Happy growing;
Victoria

Back