What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our baby entered the world early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew and Deangela

I am so sorry to hear of Canden's passing. I'm sure he stayed with you as long as he could...and most importantly, I'm sure he knew he was loved.

My deepest sympathy to you, Deangela and your family.

Suzanne

Andrew and Deangela,

I also do not know how to put it to words. I cry for the pain you must feel. God Bless you and God keep your lovely and wonderful son in his loving arms. I am glad you were able to know your son even for that shorest of times, but the grief you must bare is beyond me. You are to very brave souls. I hope you are able to comfort each other.

Dear Andrew and Deangela,

The Lord's strength continues to be with you. You've been good testimony in this community.

Though he has left this place and time, little Canden will always live in your hearts.

Andrew, Deangela,

My heart breaks for you. I have never lost a child, but i have lost loved ones, and I imagine that none of it compares to what you two are going through.

Please know that while we are seperated by geography, this place is a home for us all, and you can always come here for a 'shoulder' to cry on, a hug, or whatever you need.

We love you guys, and are in prayer for you.

sad.gif
I'm so sorry adnedarn...
sad.gif
you have my deepest condolences... i dont really know what to say... I dont know what I'm going to get you know, but if you need anything just let me know :'(
you & your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Hi Andrew,
As an expectant father myself, all I can say is how sorry I am to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Andrew,
I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say.

I am stunned...I am truely sorry to hear about your son's passing. You and your wife will be in my prayers. I did not realize this until right now or I would have posted much earlier.

Take Care,
Travis

Andrew, I doubt that anyone can put into words how we feel. Its just that to many of us, even far away were touched by Canden, and you and your wife's love for him. I will keep you in my prayers.

Cole

How horrible Andrew
sad.gif
Im so sorry!!! man that is just awful for you 2 to have to go thru all this
sad.gif
I dont even know what to say. God bless you and your family for having to endure this. geesh I wish I could give you all hugs or do something to make the pain go away
sad.gif

Thanks all for your further comments and support.  The funeral is set up for tommorow sat 14th).  We decided that Valentines day would be a perfect day to celebrate the love for our son for the rest of our lives.  If you'd like to come please accept this as your invite.  Contact me through pm or email or im for the details.
Thanks again,
Andrew

Oh yeah, It's here where we live in Tucson AZ.

Sorry Andrew for your loss you and your wife will make great parents!!Our prayers are with you both.
Pam & Jerry

Well, today is Canden's 3 week anniversary of when he passed.   Outside of that.  Today is also his due date.  In memory of that, we drove 130 miles each way to a company called "Build a bear"  if you don't know...  You choose a body, and you get to stuff it to your liking.  We also put a sound clip in the bear.  The sound clip is of Canden's heart beat that we recorded while he was still in mommy.  So, on Canden's due date we created a bear.  And brought it to life with Canden's heart beat.  It plays whenever you push his hand.   We also dressed the bear in our favorite outfit that we had bought for Canden.  Just thought I'd share.  :)
Have a good day.
Andrew
P.S. Thanks William and Valerie for the kind funds.  This is what we decided to use them on.  
smile.gif
  Love ya guys!!

That's a great idea. I'm sure you've heard this alot in the last 3 weeks but he's not really gone, a part of him will always be with you. Now you even have a physical part, his heartbeat.
Remember that we're here for you.

That was a wonderfull way to spend the day in tribute to Canden. And what better memento than a child's toy with his heartbeat.
smile.gif
Very touching.

You are most welcome, Andrew & Deangela.  It was the least we could do, considering the distance.  Sounds like you found the perfect thing for it, too.  
smile.gif

How touching.
its a great idea

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but I told people I would post a picture of his burial marker when it got installed. And it did so a few days ago. You can see the ground is wet around it because we cleaned it and sprayed it with this stuff "Diamond Shield" does anyone have other suggestions for keeping the Bronze or marble looking good?
candenmarker.jpg

Enjoy,
Andrew

It's a very beautiful memorial from some very loving parents. May all your sorrows turn to joys. Thanks for sharing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back