What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having been busy lately with a new job and moving I had little time to share my projects. Thankfully the plants all took to the moving well and are looking great! Here are some pics...

New indoor setup
IMG_2409.JPG

Lowland tank
IMG_2418.JPG

Lowland truncata starting to develop nice peristomes
IMG_2411.JPG

N. khasiana
IMG_2412.JPG

N. chaniana x veitchii
IMG_2413.JPG

Nep group shot
IMG_2414.JPG

Cephalotus follicularis
IMG_2415.JPG

Utrics, 4 in bloom
IMG_2416.JPG

S. flava var. rubricorpora
IMG_2419.JPG

3 of the 4 bogs
IMG_2420.JPG

D. muscipula 'B-52'
IMG_2421.JPG

S. x 'Moorei'
IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

S. x 'Leah Wilkerson'

IMG_2403.JPG_595.jpg

IMG_2423.JPG

S. rubra ssp. wherryi
IMG_2432.JPG

S. rosea hybrid
IMG_2396.JPG_595.jpg

IMG_2397.JPG_595.jpg

S. purpurea ssp. venosa var. montana
IMG_2424.JPG

S. x 'Judith Hindle'
IMG_2425.JPG

S. x 'Dana's Delight'
IMG_2431.JPG

S. x 'Mardi Gras'
IMG_2426.JPG

S. flava var. cuprea
IMG_2399.JPG

S. x 'Doodle Bug'
IMG_2402.JPG

Enjoy!

Everything is so neat and lush! :-D

I hope my N. khasiana looks like that soon. :)

Nice sarras Yann! They look so pristine and fresh - like Clue says.

Very nice growth and colors on those Sarracenia!

Awesome Neps and bogs. :D I can't wait for my S. x 'Mardi Gras' to be like yours. :)

Thank you all for the kind comments :)

Clue- khasiana likes to basal early on so you shouldnt have any problem obtaining something nice in a short amount of time!

Capensis - I wasnt looking forward to Mardi Gras but once it started growing like that, I quickly changed my opinion :)

VERY nice plants and set ups! I LOVE the sarrs! (mostly the flava's, heehee)

I love your nep set ups. They all look really great!

Thanks B2E, I'm working on making a Highland chamber, hopefully I can get some of the nicer Neps and some Helis.

Ah, Leah....

nice ceph! i wonder where you got it ;)
and the truncata x sanguinea looks like it took at hit from something. hows it doing?

Alex

I found the Ceph on the side of the road actually, imagine that??? lol

The trunc x sang just blackened the pitcher from the new conditions (Lowland) but the 2 others that were forming look like they're developing. Now if the tendrils would just stop growing I'm sure the pitchers would actually inflate! I'll get you some individual pics of everything and give you an update ;)

And I did steal your tipped aquarium technique, now I just need to find a way to bring the temps down and hold them there at night and I can give a go at a Heli!

Great job, everything is grown perfectly. Your lowland tank has perfect conditions.

I like rosea, montana, and mardi gras looks like it's trying to earn some beads, showing it's stuff!

Beautiful!!!!

Thank you all

nice ceph! i wonder where you got it ;)
and the truncata x sanguinea looks like it took at hit from something. hows it doing?

Alex

Wait I just looked again and the truc x sang isnt pictured. The one that looks like it's in sad shape is the black dragon.

I like rosea, montana, and mardi gras looks like it's trying to earn some beads, showing it's stuff!
The rosea hybrid is a very neat cross that I received from a very good friend.

Beautiful!!!!

Thank you, this is the Mardi Gras I was referring to last week.

Nice setup ! How to you can cooler the tank ?

Nice setup ! How to you can cooler the tank ?

Thank you TranMinh
I do not cool the tank since it is a lowlander tank. My temperatures hit about 88-90F during the day thanks to a small T5 that heats pretty well in addition to a T12 fixture. When the lights go out, the temperatures drop to about 75F. The bicalcarata seems to not mind and is pitchering and none of the other Neps seem to having a problem with this either.

LOL! You found a ceph on the street?? LOL!!! Thats like finding a single needle in like 10 big bales of hay. :p LOL!

LOL! You found a ceph on the street?? LOL!!! Thats like finding a single needle in like 10 big bales of hay. :p LOL!

I was just kidding :) I actually bought it off of glider when he was kind enough to show me his collection. He was narrowing down his collection due to his leaving for College.

Back