What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Hey guy, decided to join in on the nep picture fun now that my Hamata opened its frist pitcher in my care. Sorry about the dirty barbeque, it was the highest and brightest spot in my balcony.

N. Spectabilis x Aristolochioides fresh pitcher.
DSC01928.jpg

N. Truncata Pasian, i'm really likeing this one.
DSC01931.jpg

N. Ampullaria, growing extremely well.
DSC01932.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

N. Singalana Just a rooted cutting, hope it inflates the coming pitcher.
DSC01936.jpg

N. Hamata, My baby
DSC01941.jpg

First Pitcher in my Care

DSC01942.jpg

N. 'Lady Pauline' Not very spectacular YET
DSC01943.jpg

DSC01946.jpg

N. Rafflesiana, inflatin after a few months hiatus.
DSC01947.jpg

Rafflesiana and Ventrata
DSC01948.jpg

Last but not least N. x Mixta i'm really proud of this one.
DSC01949.jpg

nice looking. how do you deal with lighting?

Hi Jimscott, thanks, umm they are under lights, they grow pretty well. Don't get fooled by the lighting on my mixtas pic, its a lot brighter, except i'm not very good with cameras. So yeah they grow under fluorscents, but some are going to be moved to a very bright window.

Looking great! How big is that N. x Mixta pitcher?

Almost 10 inches.

Wow congrats, you finally got that Raff to pitcher! mine's still doing absolutely nothing ;)

Be careful, that N. x Ventrata looks suicidal.

Hi Jimscott, thanks, umm they are under lights, they grow pretty well. Don't get fooled by the lighting on my mixtas pic, its a lot brighter, except i'm not very good with cameras. So yeah they grow under fluorscents, but some are going to be moved to a very bright window.

Yeah, the plants look heathy enough, but they won't color up nicely until you get them some better light. Hopefully the window does it.

Jason

Back