What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well folks, I've got some changes coming up in my professional life that are going to keep me from having much time to take care of my plants. I'm trying to consolidate my collection down to a few plants so that I can have time to both take care of them and enjoy them. As a result, I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff. I'd like to trade for cephs and heli's for those who have them available. I'm happy to trade multiple plants for a single ceph or heli in case where it makes sense.

Among the biggest neps available are:
N. miranda (uppers)
IMG_7152.JPG_595.jpg

N. sanguinea (pitchers are about 8" tall!)
IMG_7154.JPG_595.jpg

There are others of varying size.

Here is a list of plants available.

Pinguicula
agnata (?)
aphrodite
ehlersiae
esseriana
gypsicola
medusiana
moctezumae
moranensis
pirouette
sethos
tehuacan
tina
titan
weser
yucca do 1713

Nepenthes
bellii x ventricosa
fusca "Flared Peristome"
Judith Finn
lavicola
maxima
maxima "Poso"
menehune
mirabilis 'hot lips'
miranda
rafflesiana
sanguinea
splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla)
splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii]
splendiana x mixta
TC Mutant (ventricosa?)
vent x alata???

I also have some nep cuttings available. Most I don't remember what they are. The only one I know is N. leessii.

PM me with offers and I will get back to you quickly as I need to reduce my collection fairly quickly.

xantius

Dang, I should have waited to trade you those Ceph leaves! So much good stuff, especially N. maxima 'Lake Poso'. ;)

Good luck.

Back