What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a Nepenthes spectabilis "giant" x ventricosa that is producing a basal offshoot. Next Friday I will draw a random number and send out the unrooted cutting with a heat pack to the winner. I ask that anyone entering is an active member on this forum and posts a giveaway of their choice in the next 6 months or so. That should be plenty of time to prepare something or propagate your plants. Here are some pictures
Pitcher 1. ~5 inches

Pitcher 2.

Basal offshoot.

I have been a recipient of a giveaway recently, and since my cephalotus seedlings aren't ready to send I figure this should be a good way to give back. Good Luck!

1. Ngantnier-thanks!

1. Ngantnier-thanks!
2. charlie

This is one I've been looking for for a while now, but I've received a lot recently and will let others get a chance. It is a very generous giveaway, good luck whoever wins!

1. Ngantnier-thanks!
2. charlie
3. Ambanja - Thanks!

1. Ngantnier-thanks!
2. charlie
3. Ambanja - Thanks!
4. MasterLow, thanks a ton!

1. Ngantnier-thanks!
2. charlie
3. Ambanja - Thanks!
5. catrus TY!

1. Ngantnier-thanks!
2. charlie
3. Ambanja - Thanks!
5. catrus TY!
6. CorneliusSchrute. Giving is great, no?! You are appreciated!

Random number generator chose 1 and the winner is Ngantnier! PM me your info and I'll ship early next week

PM sent, thanks!

Back