What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. singalana x hamata update.

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Hello all,
Just figured I would show you how my plant has been doing lately.
Since I last posted on 5-22-13, I re-potted my plant from that small stump pot into a much bigger plastic pot. Can't remember exactly what day I re-potted, but it was 5-22 or a couple days after?
I have been giving it Maxsea every few weeks. I'm not sure if it's the Maxsea or the re-potting, but as you can see it has really been doing some growing!
Wasn't set back at all from re-potting. The newest pitcher hasn't darkened up totally yet and there are like three more on there way! The leaves are much larger too.
I guess it must be happy. Thanks for looking.
Jeff

Plant before re-potting, 5-22-13

dsc07095d.jpg

dsc07163nh.jpg

The plant as of today, 6-30-13

g8cz.jpg

hesm.jpg

rh5.jpg

My god, that plant is simply beautiful! Its so teethy; I love it!

Wow, gorgeous! I kinda like the stump pot, it's cute. Too bad the plant outgrew it. Great growing.

Beautiful plants as always, Matt . . .

Wow that's a huge size increase for a beautiful plant! Nice tree trunk pot you have the Nepenthes potted in -- a true ephite!!

Can't see the pics... Any trick to seeing the pics?

looks amazing I'm really loving those teef, they're very defined on this one!!!

Outstanding!
The colors are bright, such a healthy plant :)

That is one exceptional plant! And what great new growth, good things to come :)

Killer plant Jeff ! Can't believe how much it's grown since you brought it to the meeting.

Looking great! That is one beautiful hybrid :)

Back