What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people looking to pass on a few plants

Hello all,
Brian here from Asheville, Well I am looking for some plants and was hoping someone might be willing to pass some on to me...I don't have plants to trade but I have LOTs of other things as well as a huge rock collection. we could trade for a pretty rock to got in you pot....

If you want d.intermedia or d.filiformis seed send me a PM and I can give you some for SASE. Also, I believe SDCPS has a rather generous giveaway going for various drosera seeds as well.

What kind of rocks are we talking about here? I have a couple S. Judith Hindle extra. One of them should be big enough to flower next spring.

I'm really interested in stuff that can be flint knapped. Although I am a sucker shiny stuff in general too:-D

Who's got rocks?:-O:-O

Hey, who knapps? :-O

her are a few rocks and I will post from time to time...
DSCN7115.jpg

DSCN7110.jpg
DSCN7109.jpg
DSCN7107.jpg
DSCN7106.jpg
DSCN7103.jpg
DSCN7101.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

DSCN7097.jpg
DSCN7098.jpg
DSCN7100.jpg
DSCN7093.jpg
DSCN7092.jpg
DSCN7090.jpg
DSCN7084.jpg
DSCN7082.jpg
DSCN7081.jpg
DSCN7079.jpg

Oooh, the little red heart shaped one :love:

You should definitely post a grow list so we know what you have :3

DSCN7117.jpg

I have 2 of these blade blanks for trade,,,here is a pic of the blade and one of them made.
KG248-2.jpg
brian039-1.jpg
Hiking004.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

well this is what I am growing and put alot of care into them
58157_477921713668_563933668_6733009_144406_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Oooh, the little red heart shaped one :love:3
the red ones are wolfanite from the wolfanite mine in AZ,,,what would you trade for it..

LOVE your opals!
(I assume that is what they are!)
I doubt I have anything of equal worth, but what kind of plants are you looking for?
Oh yea, and Tamlin should see your collection.
I heard he is into the crystals and such!

Very nice collection! :bigthumpup:

The plants in my recently posted thread offering them are all available to you. PM me if you want me to set you up with some good hardy species.

A man after my own heart for sure, crystals and CP....this guy probably plays guitar too, lol. Sadly, I am Tamlin the Plantless (that's with an "L" folks) but you never know what tomorrow may bring. Always up for rock sharing though. Never met a rock I didn't like and crystals ....well, I have a weakness for them...or is that sickness? I'm sure YOU understand. Where was that opal mined? Most impressive, and you have the Ethiopian too!!! Love the Wolfanite twin, and that set tourmaline is sweet. You have great taste, and seem to be a heck of a lot of fun. Put her there buddy!

A man after my own heart for sure, crystals and CP....this guy probably plays guitar too, lol. Sadly, I am Tamlin the Plantless (that's with an "L" folks)!

Why didn't you bring that to my attention...participate in my SASE, trade something for the plants I have to offer...I'll be glad to send you a few.

Oh boy another rock hound. Wait until Suzanne (PlantaKiss) sees this.

Ohmygosh that wulfenite is SO LOVELY.

I've got a bunch of Cape Sundew seeds germinating right now, so I'll definitely have some baby plants to unload in a bit. If you're still interested when they're stable enough, I'll ship some to ya.

I like those orange rocks with what appears to be turquoise. What kind of mineral is that? Those are great looking!

the little blue is sticky puddy kinda stuff to stand them up...

I have collected them from all over the world,,I have moved about 25 times in 32 years,,,my dad was in the army.
anyone interested in anything they see?

Oh boy another rock hound. Wait until Suzanne (PlantaKiss) sees this.

Nuh uh. Wait until Lil Me sees this!

:drool:

Do I have anything worthy of an opal? LOL! Doubt it.

What is the little pink crystal with the green cap on it? It looks like a Tiffany lamp.

Is this the one you are talking about?
DSCN7189.jpg

this one is very special, it is a 2 color, double terminated tourmaline.( a point on the top and bottom)
it one time the green covered the pink middle, but over time the green way etched away,,the cap is just like a mushroom cap and comes down over the pink.I will take a few better pic's of the underside to show-Kinda cool.:0o:

Back