What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people looking to pass on a few plants

ok so this is what I have coming in the mail,,,I think,, if I am wrong please let me know.
A baby VFT, a big P. Moctezume , S. Flava Cuprea, and a D. Venusta ,
nepenthes ventricosa and sanguinia and Nepenthes Miranda and Ventrata
along with some random seeds…and still looking...

if anyone out there has any cutting or plants to pass on please, they will be well loved as I have made a very nice terrarium along with a nice grow stand in the middle of my home.

I have:

D. Capensis typ.
D. Capensis alba.
D. Capensis 'broadleaf'
D. binata var. dichotoma
D. aliciae
D. filliformis 'Fl Red'

Mature plants. You didn't want seed.

nice, did you see any of my rocks that you like? if not let me know and I will take a look around,,,I have all kinds of stuff,,

I'm not really into rocks. I do like crystals and such (and have been looking for a nice amethyst. I'd probably be more interested in the things on that list I posted a while ago, however.

have been looking for a nice amethyst,,,I can do this...let me look around...what size and shape are you looking for?

8 inch tall, deep purple, 5 inches wide, medium sized crystals. It must also be free-standing, as in you can stand (securely) it up so the crystal side faces you.

Something along those lines. Doesn't have to be exact...

PM me if you find something!

Brian here,,I think i have just the one,,,

Great! I'd love to see a picture.

DSCN7451.jpg

congo amethyst

Back