What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2012 Roll Call

To everyone headed to the ICPS...

- have a safe, enjoyable trip
- enjoy the people, plants, presentations, conversations
- and remember to take lots of pics!!

:drool: :boogie: :banana2: :boogie: :drool: :boogie: :banana2: :boogie: :drool:

ummmm guess we need to cancel the flash toga party at ron's room..... dang

Oh wow lots of you are going!!!!! Im gonna be there as well sunday and monday :D Ill wear a nametag or something that says Doomsday.. You guys should too so we can know who we all are!!!!

I'll be there on Saturday! I'll see if I can find my NECPS shirt and wear it (I'm sure that will narrow it down... :) ) Maybe get a nametag that says "Nepfreak" or something. Wow, 15 pages? How many people are going to be there?

grr another person not gonna betheir sunday-monday -.-

Anybody here yet? We can't set things up until tomorrow AM, but we've moved plants indoors and are hanging out in one of the ballrooms!

In on my way now.

Turns out I'll be there Sunday after all. See you there, Doomsday!

Yeah I finally got in due to those storms but Ima just crash now and be up bright and shiny early tomorrow. Pm me if you need a helper-slave at 7amish tomorrow Presto :awesome:

Im outside of Johnson and Wales right now. Anything happening?

WooHoo!!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been off these boards for a while. We had twin boys (villosa & hamata... OK, actually Benjamin & Zachary) back in October and there's been little time for much else! Quite the rascals.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go until the last minute... but we found someone to help my wife with the boys so I can be at the meeting. She may show up with the boys. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a table mostly with with Helis & Cephs and a few other odds & ends. Please stop by and say hi.

PS: my wife and I designed the conference logo.

WildBill

You had some very nice plants. My names Billy. I talked to you sat morning and saw the pic of your twins. I was there with my 3 yo and brother. Wish i had more time but my brother was bugging me to leave.
WooHoo!!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been off these boards for a while. We had twin boys (villosa & hamata... OK, actually Benjamin & Zachary) back in October and there's been little time for much else! Quite the rascals.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go until the last minute... but we found someone to help my wife with the boys so I can be at the meeting. She may show up with the boys. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll have a table mostly with with Helis & Cephs and a few other odds & ends. Please stop by and say hi.

PS: my wife and I designed the conference logo.

WildBill

Unfortunately I could not attend today, but the two days I was there were absolutely fantastic. The lectures were great, especially the ones by the California Carnivores people! I also purchased a few cephs from Charles Brewer, those plants really have potential!

You had some very nice plants. My names Billy. I talked to you sat morning and saw the pic of your twins. I was there with my 3 yo and brother. Wish i had more time but my brother was bugging me to leave.

Yeah, too bad there wasn't a mall or something next door that the non-cp loving wives, friends, and relatives could have gone to. That's always frustrating.

On Sunday I'd donated some things from my table to the silent auction including a VERY nice Hummer's giant. John (the NECPS president) said they were going to hold it for the Monday silent auction and I left Sunday evening. I'm curious - does anyone know who scored it or how much it went for?

Thanks.

Hey Bill,
Mike from Black Jungle scored your Hummers giant. I think it went for 60. Big time score for a plant that size!
The show was a lot of fun! I met Phil Mann for the first time. He is the guy I got hundreds of ceph seed from years back.
Everyone was great, speakers, venders and the public. Takes a few days to recoup after an event like that!
My flytraps are happy to be out of there! The B52's that somebody just had to trigger are opening again.
I bought plants, traded plants, bought books, great time!
Jeff

Thanks Jeff -

Those B-52s were just magnificent!

I still don't have all of my plants back in place. I think I'm going to split up that big Heli - the one that was in the display and jammed tight with pitchers in the pot that also had the flowers. I'll split up some of those Hummer's Giants too.

Back