What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I get my old left justified TF back?

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
I come to TF today and everything is centered. My enter text box for the chat, all my PM's, all the posts in the forums. It seems that the only placeIi can control left, right or center is in the body of a post that I am writing. I have tried logging out and clearing my cookies/cache with no effect. I have searched in vain for someway to change it in settings..but no luck. Any suggestions?

Change that..now I can't even stay left justified in the text box after i hit submit.

You're not the only one.....

I just mentioned this in another thread, but the topic deserves its own thread. Yeah, the centered type is really annoying me. Left alignment offers a much better flow and is easier to read, especially when messages get into multiple lines and paragraphs. You can specify your own messages to be left alignment (as you may notice mine is), but that's one more step in the writing process, and it does nothing to fix others' messages, so the problem remains... Lets start a strike, ;) lol​

I just noticed it too. . . one of the mods probably hit a wrong button :p.

I don't know what you all are talking about mine is always left justified...

Not on my screen Mason. I first noticed it while adjusting my grow list, and it has wrecked up my flow there. I didn't notice it too bad in the threads, untill now that you mention it and I can't stop seeing it. I'll sign the petition.

I log on the web
TerraForums on the web
Now we, you haiku

On the iPad, it's left justified but on my desktop it's centered.

i really dont understand what is going on here....

could it be a browser specific issue?

I use Google Chrome and Im on a mac, its also left justified on my ipad and iphone under the Safari browser. I also checked on my school's pc using Firefox it was till left justified.

Andrew was making some changes the other night which caused some problems but he fixed them.

I would say log out your TF account, clear the browser cache and cookies for TF and log back in.

Andrew was making some changes the other night which caused some problems but he fixed them.

I would say log out your TF account, clear the browser cache and cookies for TF and log back in.

I just tried logging out and closing the page, then logging back in. Didn't work :(

I logged off, cleared cache and cookies, logged back on. No workie...

On mine its center justified (ewww for forum) using IE9 but left justified with firefox...

Ctrl+F5 does not work for me. Switching to Firefox does.

I'm on firefox and it looks fine to me... but there was a open <center> tag from the work I was doing the other night so I just closed it... better? Next time, uhm... maybe PM me so I see problems faster. :p
Andrew

Back