What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area!

Hi guys! I got into carnivorous plants about 5 years ago thanks to a friend, and since then I've expanded my collection to over 70 plants and counting (not including seedlings). I'm really happy to have found this forum, it's super awesome! I am luckily able to grow many species outside thanks to the mediterranean climate here. My local nursery has provided me with a good portion of my collection and I'm really fortunate to live near such a prominent nursery. My collection includes a fruiting Drosophyllum, 4 Heliamphoras ( I have a H. sarracenioides on the way!), a ton of sarracenias, and a ton more. I'll make a grow list and add some pics soon. Anyways, just saying hi! This seems like an awesome forum and a really great bunch of people. :-D

yes. more of us. soon, we can take over the world! :mwahaha:

Welcome to TF!

Welcome. Sounds like you need a nepenthes now. I like Sarracenias too.

haha ive got a few neps too :-D just didnt mention them in the post... and thanks for the welcome!

More a y'alls up in SF. Why not SD :lol:

Welcome!! :wave:

Back