What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey y'all, like a few others, I too have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to make a profile to hopefully participate here and there. I'm relatively new to growing CPs, I only have about a year under my belt (I've been growing cacti & succulents for many years, and wanted to try something totally different!). I'm growing mostly nepenthes and drosera, but I've got several sarracenia, flytraps, and a few utricularia here and there as well. Getting ready to head into my first dormancy for the outdoor plants, starting to get together a game plan for them to weather our cold winter.........should be interesting.
Anyway, excited to be here for real and gather as much information as I can!

Welcome! Think I recognize you from Instagram. ;)

Welcome!

ErrorEN, yep, it's me! What's your username there, if ya don't mind me asking? Radagast, thanks! Happy to be here (sporadically as I may post...)

Last edited:
ErrorEN, yep, it's me! What's your username there, if ya don't mind me asking? Radagast, thanks! Happy to be here (sporadically as I may post...)

Same as on here. ;)

Oh, duh! Found ya/am already following you. Nice to run into you here!

Welcome to TF!

Back