What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Educational CP Program - Houston, Texas

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
I just thought I would let everyone know that I will be doing a free CP program at Jesse H. Jones Park & Nature Center in Humble, Texas, just north of Houston, this coming Saturday morning (May 19, 2007) at 10 a.m.

I will have a short PowerPoint program, followed by some show and tell with many of my plants. This is an excellent program for beginners, or anyone in the Houston area who shares our interest in carnivorous plants. I'll have some giveaway plants as well (Thanks for the seeds, Schloaty!), limit one per family.

And for those who are not overly familiar with the North American Sarracenia Conservancy, I will be discussing the role of the NASC, and my role as the head grower. Those who stick around afterward just might get to take a tour of the greenhouse as well...

Directions to the park can be found on the JJP web site at www.hcp4.net/jones. Please address any questions to me via e-mail (houstonherp@aol.com), as I don't always check the TF threads or my PMs on a regular basis.

Good growing!

Back