What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ErrorEN

Your Real Mom
Happy birthday to me! :boogie:

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Kevin (theplantman) and exploring the greenhouse that he curates. I ended up going home with a bunch of cuttings and more seed than I could ever sow, so I am going to share the generosity that others have shown me. I will be giving away a packet of each of the following:

D. "Floating" (6/10/2014)
D. filiformis 'FL Red' (6/2015)
D. indica (7/9/2015)
D. capensis 'Alba'
D. capensis 'Red'
D. nidiformis
D. burkeana (9/2014)
D. spatulata (ID is not certain)(1/4/2015)

D. intermedia (Bear Lake, NJ) (10/2014)

Rules:
-Shipping is on me
-Must be an actively posting, contributing member of TF. Preferably with over 50 posts that are not primarily in the Trading Post section. Willing to make an exception if you can provide an explanation.
-Must have a reasonable amount of experience growing from seed.
-All packets will be going to 1 winner.
-Winner will be decided via random.org

Big thanks to Kevin for this giveaway material. I hope you don't mind if I share a little! :)

As always, list your username below and I will pick a winner in one week.

Fantastic for diversifying your Drosera collection in one fell swoop! The winner of this one will be very happy.

1. jimscott

Happy birthday to me! :boogie:

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Kevin (theplantman) and exploring the greenhouse that he curates. I ended up going home with a bunch of cuttings and more seed than I could ever sow, so I am going to share the generosity that others have shown me. I will be giving away a packet of each of the following:

D. "Floating" (6/10/2014)
D. filiformis 'FL Red' (6/2015)
D. indica (7/9/2015)
D. capensis 'Alba'
D. capensis 'Red'
D. nidiformis
D. burkeana (9/2014)
D. spatulata (ID is not certain)(1/4/2015)

D. intermedia (Bear Lake, NJ) (10/2014)

Rules:
-Shipping is on me
-Must be an actively posting, contributing member of TF. Preferably with over 50 posts that are not primarily in the Trading Post section. Willing to make an exception if you can provide an explanation.
-Must have a reasonable amount of experience growing from seed.
-All packets will be going to 1 winner.
-Winner will be decided via random.org

Big thanks to Kevin for this giveaway material. I hope you don't mind if I share a little! :)

As always, list your username below and I will pick a winner in one week.
Very happy to get more plants out there to those who need 'em. It's likewise extremely generous of Eric to turn right around and donate from all the stuff I unloaded on him!

Good luck to all! All the specific listings originated from either ICPS or TF member SgtSarracenia.

1. jimscott
1. marcus_r --- would you allow me to participate? Explanation here

1. jimscott
2. marcus_r --- would you allow me to participate? Explanation here
3. afrodisa

Just a reminder, I will be selecting a winner tomorrow! :)

1. jimscott
2. marcus_r --- would you allow me to participate? Explanation here
3. afrodisa
4. chibae, do I get my name in twice for being a thank you "green" member of TF? Just kidding {{cough, cough}} thanks for the great opportunity

Goodluck to everyone great contest eric :)
Id go in on this but im busy with what i have at tge moment..grr

Congratulations to marcus_r! :) Please PM me your address.

Wow! Can't believe my luck!!

Back