What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera scorpioides gemmae giveaway

jonnyq

Supporter
Hi all! That time of year again... (Sorry I've been absent for large, irredeemable swaths of time...)

Soooo I have a few (starting with just a few) packets of D. scorpioides gemmae to give away... I'm going to say 10 gemmae per packet... So, I'm going to start with 4 packets, but there will likely be more soon.

Requirements:
1) Add name to list below.
2) 1 entry per person
3) First four entries get it.
4) I'll PM each of the four recipients with a mailing address. Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

Note: If using a standard envelope, one stamp will suffice. I've been packing with some thin styrofoam sheeting and haven't encountered any problems by recipients so far.
If sending a padded envelope, please be absolutely sure that there's enough postage attached. :D I don't recall how much, but pretty much all padded envelopes are being considered "First Class Parcel" by USPS, so check your rates.

And good growing!

Let's do this!

1. Darlantin - Thank you!

2. jpappy789 - Thanks for the generosity!

3. SerMuncheriV - Thanks, I've wanted these forever!

Last edited:
3. SerMuncheriV - Thanks, I've wanted these forever!
4. mr.smith - Thanks!

Last edited:
Damn 5 mins late lol I've been trying to get some of these for awile to lol great giveaway

Yeah I missed it too...:( great giveaway

I have to remember to start here in this area...LOL

Back