What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Intermedia seed giveaway

Hey everyone! I've got a bit of seed for some Intermedia if you're interested enough to send a SASE. Sign up below and I'll pick randomly on Friday to see who will get these. The Intermedia that I'm sending out is the temperate form so they will need cold strat to germinate, good luck to all!

1. Dragoness - Thank you!

2. monkey_Cup - awesome thanks

3. samolo

I'm choosing tomorrow so get your name up here :). Also if anyone wants some Capensis seed (though who could possibly want such a weed is beyond me ;) ) send me a pm and I can give you an address to send a SASE to :)

Do you have location data?

3. samolo
4. fdfederation - Could I have some D. capensis seeds? Lol.

Do you have location data?

No, sorry :/

3. samolo
4. fdfederation - Could I have some D. capensis seeds? Lol.

Sure, I'll give you the address when I choose winners tomorrow since you're also in the giveaway

Last edited:
No, sorry :/

Sure, I'll give you the address when I choose winners tomorrow since you're also in the giveaway

Thanks for the reply!

Well, if anyone else wants to send me a PM later tonight to enter the giveaway then feel free to do so, I've got more than enough for everyone on the three forums this was offered on. Send me a PM for the adress so you can get your seeds!

Also, if anyone wants some D. Capensis seeds, let me know :)

Back