What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys, I've been done with this hobby for a while, but I have a large stockpile of drosera indica seeds. I believe it is the "pale pink flower" variety.

Though I know there has been some confusion in the Drosera indica "complex" the name I know them by is "pale pink".

The plant's parents are from SDCP's give away. These seeds are two years old or so, but I have so many that even a low germination rate is sure to yield a few healthy plants, of course I don't guarantee anything since this will be free!

I won't go over in detail about Drosera indica care, but I can tell you that the generation I raised and their seeds are going to be a little more drought resistant than your average indica. Unfortunately my camera is out of commission until the 14th, so I can't take pictures of the sheer amount of seeds, but I can assure you that there are plenty to go around.

Please PM me, or post on this page, but know that I'm busy with college and relatively inactive in this scene and communications will be slow at best. However, if you pm me and we arrange a SASE, I will send the seeds as soon as I get the letter!

This probably isn't the best time to start up indica, but you can always grow them under artificial lights for the fall/winter then use your meager harvest of seed for the summer. That said you'll have fresher and more viable seeds coming into the new season.

U.S. only please.

Sent a message too.

Thanks!

Wow, overwhelming response my inbox is absolutely flooded! Everyone who's sent me a PM so far will for sure get a packet of seeds.

Closed for the moment because of the unexpected flood of responses.

First giveaway experience, and there are already leasons to be learned hahaha.

Last edited:
Okay, 10 slots are open again

You know the drill, pm me if you make it on the list I'll send you my address for the SASE.

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123
3. charlie

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123
3. charlie
4. Jeremy

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123
3. charlie
4. Jeremy
5.dozer1028. Thank you. .

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123
3. charlie
4. Jeremy
6. patrickntd. Thanks

Last edited:
Still four slots everybody!

*removed*

Last edited:
Awww Sashoke you know you want some!

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123
3. charlie
4. Jeremy
6. patrickntd. Thanks
7. Yourrealmom. Exciting offer, thanks!

1. savagegarden
2.Garylee123
3. charlie
4. Jeremy
6. patrickntd. Thanks
7. Yourrealmom. Exciting offer, thanks!
8. darlantin

2 slots left!

Pm me for the address to send SASE.

I'm leaving this open for one last day.

2 Slots left, and good luck to everyone who received a packet!

Back