What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera graomogolensis Itacambira, Minas Gerais, Brazil

IMGP3532+copy.jpg

This is one of the easier to grow and propagate South American species. Growing them long term (3+ years) is a little tricky though. I recommend you keep plenty of backups from leaf cuttings. This is certainly one of the most attractive of the Drosera with its fine silvery hairs on the undersides, bright red coloration (under strong lighting) and great number of tentacles with copious amounts of dew.

Plant is about 1.5-1.75 inches across from a leaf cutting. They do well for me in an airy mix of long fiber sphagnum and perlite, no standing water and cooler temperatures. A nightly temperature drop of at least 10 degrees appears to be beneficial. If you grow Drosera regia or Darlingtonia californica well this plant should do well. I don't recommend temperatures below 42°F. They can survive temperatures well below that but it could put their growth back for many months. Tall deep pots (8"+) are recommended for long time growth.

Plant will be shipped bare root. USPS priority. Winner pays shipping $5.80. US only. Please do not sell this plant or offspring (cuttings) on eBay.

Bidding starts at $5.00

Last edited:
Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping payment received. Priority label printed and tracking # sent to winner.

Received in perfect condition!
Thank you ever so much! :-D

Excellent news! With that, we'll consider this auction item closed. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back