What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera capillaris Alabama seeds (philiptdotcom $8)

Tacks

The sticky ones are my favorite.
For your consideration, 3 packets of seed (about 200 seeds total) from a white-flowering Drosera capillaris from Alabama. Seeds are very fresh, and should germinate right away.

A couple pictures of the parent plant:

Easy-growing, charming little sundew.

Opening bid is $2, I'll pay shipping. I'll send it overseas if you can take care of the details or prove we don't need to. No Phytosanitary Certificates.

$7

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

I have the seeds ready to ship, just waiting to hear payment confirmation and get an address.

Thank you.

Back