What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea Mix (JDW $27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Before bidding, please read auction rules. Winner will receive a few venus flytraps of my choice. You will receive at least five plants of varying sizes. Please start bidding at $2. Plants will be shipped bare root. I'll combine shipping if more than one item I grow happens to be won by the same bidder. Shipping is U.S. only via priority mail @ $6.00. Plants are currently putting on nice new growth. All plants offered by me are propagated in-vitro or by vegetative means from plants in cultivation. The plant shipped will be similar to that in photo below but may be way different. Thanks.

DSC06779.jpg

Last edited:

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping paid. Item will be shipped Monday, April 22nd. Please reply when plants are received. Thank you.

Plants arrived and potted up!

Plants arrived and potted up!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back