What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The December 2009 issue of Carnivorous Plant Newsletter (v38 n4) is now available. Hard copy is in the mail to ICPS members.

The PDF is available for ICPS members to download at
http://www.carnivorousplants.org/cpn/CPNarchive.php

Carnivorous Plant Newsletter 38(4). December 2009
CONTENTS

* News and Views
* CPN 25 years ago
* Nepenthes attenboroughii: A new species of giant pitcher plant from the Philippines
* Nepenthes alba and Nepenthes gracillima
* Photosynthetic CO[sub]2[/sub] affinity of aquatic carnivorous plants growing under nearly-natural conditions and in vitro
* The natural behavior of Drosera: Sundews do not catch insects on purpose
* Drosera x fontinalis (Droseraceae), the first natural sundew hybrid from South America
* Literature reviews
* ICPS seed bank

For some reason I'm not able to log in, it's not accepting my security code. My username and member number have not changed since last time and I'm also accepting 3rd party cookies.

I can't even find my Contact Info page.

For some reason I'm not able to log in, it's not accepting my security code. My username and member number have not changed since last time and I'm also accepting 3rd party cookies.

I'm having the same problem. I'm definitely using the right username and member number, and entering the 5-digit security code exactly as it appears on the page.

When I fill in the three fields and click log in, I get a red-colored error at the top of the page that reads "Please enter the 5 digit Security Code."

Sorry. The ISP changed security settings and it broke our login script. It is fixed now.

Back