What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Prolifera giveaway! (NASC DONORS)

As a thanks to everyone who has donated to the recent NASC auction, I am giving away a Drosera prolifera to one lucky winner. The plant is fully mature and has several flower stalks ready to make some baby dews. I grow it in an open top fish bowl in live sphagnum. I can post pictures this evening upon request.

The drawing will take place on Friday 4/24 and I will take care of shipping.

Again, NASC DONORS ONLY.

1: yourrealmom. Awesome! This is one I've been looking to add to my collection for some time, but the auction got too rich for me quick.

1: yourrealmom. Awesome! This is one I've been looking to add to my collection for some time, but the auction got too rich for me quick.
2. jlechtm. Thank you!

2. jlechtm. Thank you!
3. RandyS - Thanks!

2. jlechtm. Thank you!
3. RandyS - Thanks!
4: patrickntd - Thanks!!

Jlechtm, you are the lucky winner! Please PM me with your details.

Congrats to winner.

Thank you for offer :)

Back