What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus, succulent and Mesemb seeds for trade!

Trying to get some new activities together and new projects for myself and the kids (once this rain stops! Of course)

I have a bunch of differe types of species of cacti succulents and mesemb seeds as well as some lotus andvother seeds like catnip and mimosa that i have plenty to trade to ppl who would be interested in trading anything i or the kids may have intrests in enjoying and growing.

Since i have too many to list - so if you have something in mind that you are personally looking for or a list you have of different seeds you want and ill look through what i have. Just for refereance i have alot of pilo seeds, loph seeds, cheridopsis seeds, lithop seeds, etc..etc... Hundreds of types!

Just send me a trade offer and what yr looking for via pm, not looking for anything in particular pretty much something i or the kids would enjoy growing and learning about (plants,seeds,offsets...)
Carnivorous or cacti/succulent or other unusual and crazy looking plant types :)

Pm me or ask below if u have anything u want me to see if i have :)

Hi, are those loph williamsi ? I can trade VFT OR SUNDEW FOR THOSE SEEDS. Sincerely, davidbrown

Last edited:
Back