What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone...up for auction we have a nice starter collection of cps aimed for the new forum members but is open to who ever would like them

Start the bidding at: $2

heres what the collection includes...
1. 2-3 drosera capensis...these plants were grown from seed and are around 2-3 inches in diameter

2. pinguicula moranensis plantlets...YOU WILL BE GETTING 4-7 NICE SIZED STARTS DIME-NICKEL SIZED FROM LEAF CUTTING

3. nepenthes ventrata, nice growing plant no pitchers though produced from stem cutting YOU WILL BE GETTING 2 NEPENTHES VENTRATA, FROM STEM CUTTINGS

4. random sarracenia...this sarracenia will be one off my growlist...it is flower mature, and is a fresh division from one of my plants....once it produces pitcher it should be easily identified

5. drosera spathulata....nice seed grown plants you will recieve 2-3 plants .75-1 inches in diameter

6. DROSERA ALICIAE...YOU WILL GET ONE D. ALICIAE OR TO ME WHAT LOOKS LIKE ONE IT CAME UNKNOWN IN A TRADE

once i get them potted separately ill provide a picture of the collection

shipping will be about $8-$10 potted or $5 barerooted~~flat rate usps boxes

please only US bidders

winning bidder please contact me through a pm or at
teencpgrower@yahoo.com
along with how you want the plants to be shipped potted/bareroot

thanks for looking

$2

$3

$5

Have an update changing what your recieving in quantity...but in your advantage

PICS ON NEXT POST

*ALSO ADD IF YOUR GETTING THEM SHIPPED POTTED ALL PLANTS WILL BE REPOTTED IN A FRESH MIX BEFORE THEY ARE SHIPPED TO YOU*

here are some pics...sorry there a little small

p. moranensis
plant02.jpg

you will be getting about half the pot...the larger plants

((I'VE SLOWLY ADDED MORE PLANTS TO THE POT AS MORE OF THE STARTS GOT LARGER YOU WILL GET AT LEAST 5 PLANTS))

d. capensis
plant01.jpg

YOU WILL GET THE WHOLE THING!!!!

d. spathulata
plant03.jpg

you will get 2-3 of the largest ones

d. aliciae
plant04.jpg

n. ventrata
plant05.jpg

you'll get both plants, ONE HAS A SIDESHOOT STARTING SO YOU WILL GET THE 2 PLANTS BUT 3 GROWTH POINTS

not pictured:
mature sarr division

I'm never going to win this, but ah well.

$18

Got them. And I couldn't be more pleased. :D

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back